The Official Airdrieonians Thread - 2019/20 and beyond

51 minutes ago, David Fernández said:

Two signings so far have been at 6.30pm, so by that logic, the pen will be out at 6pm 📝

I have a good feeling that you're right based on nothing more than the fact I want you to be right 😂😂😂

10 hours ago, Grant228 said:

Couple of links to Brentford in the past page! MacFarlane is indeed a coach at Brentford and is really highly thought off. Probably the ugliest football player I've ever seen right enough.

Can only assume you've never seen, or have managed to erase from your memory, the ugliness that is Andy Millen.

What’s brody Paterson like is he any good for championship level?, he’s supposedly training with us and gaffer is keen to sign him up. thought I would ask this thread as you’ll know him well? 

Solid defender and loved him coming forward too which he liked to do frequently. Very solid at L1 level, I’m sure he could do a job in the Championship. Patterson and Millen at the back for you would be pretty solid, I know that Murray took to Brody pretty well. Would be a good addition. Little bit jealous here, thought MAYBE he would be back this season but always suspected he’d move up a level. As others mentioned, he faded a little in the playoffs - as did a majority of our team. But for regular season a definite good addition for us

I'm holding you personally responsible for tonight's disappointment [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Funny the club adding new pics of the pitch just to show us that SOMEONE is still working. This close season has been very slow on the recruitment side of things. Hoping it’s not a lack of experience or influence on Rhys part. Very happy with the retention/additions so far but hoping we don’t get outsmarted on some other targets. Looking forward to seeing the pen….. could be a few days though

23 minutes ago, FLDiamond said:

Funny the club adding new pics of the pitch just to show us that SOMEONE is still working. This close season has been very slow on the recruitment side of things. Hoping it’s not a lack of experience or influence on Rhys part. Very happy with the retention/additions so far but hoping we don’t get outsmarted on some other targets. Looking forward to seeing the pen….. could be a few days though

I'm not overly concerned if we don't hear anything in the next couple of days, but if we are still in this position a week or ten days from now I'll be getting quite twitchy.

2 minutes ago, cb_diamond said:

I'm not overly concerned if we don't hear anything in the next couple of days, but if we are still in this position a week or ten days from now I'll be getting quite twitchy.

Aye same 

Its boring but I do have a feeling there's been deals done but they've just not had folk in for the social media stuff , folk being away on holidays etc. 

It will come good I'm sure!

2 minutes ago, cb_diamond said:

Tory Boy seems quite happy a little more I TK (reliable though), the club always state they will only unveil new signings when paperwork is signed,can only assume players have agreed to join the club and  just need formalities done before the fountain pen appears again..I

Still convinced we will sign a couple from Alloa and QOS,  hopefully all will be unveiled soon..

2 minutes ago, Passionate said:

Tory Boy seems quite happy a little more I TK (reliable though), the club always state they will only unveil new signings when paperwork is signed,can only assume players have agreed to join the club and  just need formalities done before the fountain pen appears again..I

Still convinced we will sign a couple from Alloa and QOS,  hopefully all will be unveiled soon..

@Tory Boy is the thinking man's @Ayr Diamond...