The Official Airdrieonians Thread - 2019/20 and beyond

1 hour ago, cb_diamond said:

Maybe you just got bored of posting nonsense in there? Or listening to Shadwell Dog and Marshmallow gumming their way through sentences, you'll need to tell us why you've had the days off?

I meant you clever clogs. Been in the FFC forum for the past 2 weeks 'winding' us up about our dwindling support and finances because you thought wee Airdrie were destined to go up. 

Not a peep since Sunday, absolutely raging ur world beaters bottled your best chance to go up in years x 

Now we're going to take Easton and there's nothing you lot can do about it. 

Glorious x 

1 minute ago, Senor Bairn said:

I meant you clever clogs. Been in the FFC forum for the past 2 weeks 'winding' us up about our dwindling support and finances because you thought wee Airdrie were destined to go up. 

Not a peep since Sunday, absolutely raging ur world beaters bottled your best chance to go up in years x 

Glorious x 

Oh, well done SB, was watching you sitting on the thread, off the thread, back on, back off, working out what to say for almost 2 hours non stop. I mean I'm really disappointed by the generic, third hand, stuff you've actually used there, but proud of the fact that your wee synapses have finally farted into life to be able to put something back. 👏👏👏

4 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

Glorious x 

Also, I was literally on Falkirk thread not long after the game, so...

cover2.jpg

24 minutes ago, cb_diamond said:

Oh, well done SB, was watching you sitting on the thread, off the thread, back on, back off, working out what to say for almost 2 hours non stop. I mean I'm really disappointed by the generic, third hand, stuff you've actually used there, but proud of the fact that your wee synapses have finally farted into life to be able to put something back. 👏👏👏

Not something I'd brag about tbh lad x 😂😂😂😂😂😂

1 minute ago, Senor Bairn said:

Not something I'd brag about tbh lad x 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Nah I'm fine with it, mainly as it amused me greatly. You've had an absolute nightmare in a surprisingly short amount of time in quite a range of ways and here you are yet again. I mean I will keep slapping you down here if I have to but really it's the law of diminishing returns at this juncture.

Nah I'm fine with it, mainly as it amused me greatly. You've had an absolute nightmare in a surprisingly short amount of time in quite a range of ways and here you are yet again. I mean I will keep slapping you down here if I have to but really it's the law of diminishing returns at this juncture.

Yes lad, you're victorious here, spending 2 hours of your day 'watching me'.

A toast to you 'slapping me down' x 

45459268-9997-4027-90B2-CEC2E3152F10.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

Yes lad, you're victorious here, spending 2 hours of your day 'watching me'.

A toast to you 'slapping me down' x 

45459268-9997-4027-90B2-CEC2E3152F10.jpeg

Vanquished without a fuss. You love to see it. Very on trend for Falkirk.

6 minutes ago, cb_diamond said:

Vanquished without a fuss. You love to see it. Very on trend for Falkirk.

6 minutes ago, FLDiamond said:

Ignore this little dick, he’ll go away eventually.  A total pollution… 

Can't imagine a man that sat for the same length of time it took Queens Park to beat Airdrie on Sunday watching my online activity on a football forum is going to simply 'ignore' me lol x 

Anyway back on topic, I can't be the only one getting a laugh out of the folk on the Facebook cesspit talking about writing to the league about Owen Coyle being on the QP bench on Sunday?

Not on Facebook what's the chat here ? 

4 minutes ago, Trump said:

Adam Frizzell, what’s he like? Must admit it’s been Easton that’s stood out the most, where would Frizzell fit in to this Falkirk team? More of a wide player or a central player?

Talk of Frizzell going to Falkirk? Missed that one 

1 hour ago, Rossm25 said:

Not on Facebook what's the chat here ? 

Some folk spitting the dummy as Coyles contract doesn't start for a couple of weeks but he and sandy were in the dugout and clearly coaching on Sunday. Talk of writing to the league etc 😂

4 minutes ago, cb_diamond said:

Some folk spitting the dummy as Coyles contract doesn't start for a couple of weeks but he and sandy were in the dugout and clearly coaching on Sunday. Talk of writing to the league etc 😂

A bit pathetic.  I guess there’s a point to make there but really???? Especially when they are both Diamond legends 

I'm not on Facebook either but I'd think it's a bit petty.   Plus it goes on league registration with managers in the technical area I think.   

Also as its owen coyle and sandy Stewart they both have earned the freedom of the stadium so welcome to stand where they please.    

Does anyone know when we should expect some kind of announcement? I get that it takes a while to get through offering most of the squad new contracts but I’d imagine we should expect an update on Murray fairly soon. Last season we announced Murray’s contract extension along with Agnew four days after the playoff final loss (Tuesday after the Friday game) so if negotiations are that simple again we should know something by tomorrow?