The Official Airdrieonians Thread - 2019/20 and beyond

1 hour ago, Ayr Diamond said:

Nope ,still loads happening , and after wednesday i think fans would be shocked.

McInroy staying shocked? Jack McKay returning? Luke Lyons or Patrick Pyott actually playing a game? The West Ham striker finally signing? 

21 minutes ago, airdrieman said:

McInroy staying shocked? Jack McKay returning? Luke Lyons or Patrick Pyott actually playing a game? The West Ham striker finally signing? 

All valid speculation in the circumstances. For the older generation, I would offer Stuart Baxter being sensationally appointed manager.

13 minutes ago, Ayr Diamond said:

Bad.

I will have a go here, don't think this is anything to do with McInroy who is with us till 16th Jan,      have the Quitongos escalated the booing on wed,,,,,

Or have Ayr approached ourselves for Ian Murray to become manager.......

1 minute ago, Rossm25 said:

Deffo Jack mckay coming back 

Accompanied by his previously reclusive triplet, drafted straight into the heart of the defence? Having previously been a goalkeeper at a team who his Dad was a regular provider of fringe players, perhaps.

26 minutes ago, diamondman said:

Accompanied by his previously reclusive triplet, drafted straight into the heart of the defence? Having previously been a goalkeeper at a team who his Dad was a regular provider of fringe players, perhaps.

Correct , Ramon mckay 

1 hour ago, Passionate said:

I will have a go here, don't think this is anything to do with McInroy who is with us till 16th Jan,      have the Quitongos escalated the booing on wed,,,,,

Or have Ayr approached ourselves for Ian Murray to become manager.......

Yeah Murray moving elsewhere was one of my first thoughts. I know he’s not exactly popular with some fans but it would be a shame if he left halfway through a season where he’s finally managed to build his own team and have us playing decent football. Interestingly Ian Murray’s last game as St. Mirren manager was at Dumbarton. I wonder if the same will happen on Sunday.

2 hours ago, Ayr Diamond said:

Bad.

Is that because - 

On 13/03/2021 at 10:23, Ayr Diamond said:

Behind the scenes things are not great.

Things aren’t great behind the scenes - which never bore fruit or was substantiated by yourself? 

On 16/07/2020 at 22:13, Ayr Diamond said:

The striker we sign will be from south of the border.

Or is it because the striker from down south never materialised? 

On 19/07/2021 at 12:29, Ayr Diamond said:

Loyalist town ya tattie muncher.

Or maybe we’ve signed a ‘tattle muncher’? That would obviously be bad. 

Spill what you know or away and don’t talk shite.