The Official Airdrieonians Thread - 2019/20 and beyond

I will still buy my season ticke even though i should be getting an OAP concession  i'll get a discount on the ticket from being a member of club 24 for the last couple of seasons i've sponsored a player and took a turn in the lottery i wont be doing either now so i wont be putting almost £350 into the club not a great bit of buisness in my opinion.

Edited by Ayr Diamond

1 hour ago, Rio 2 said:

Retired and would have purchased a season ticket, but I will just pick and chose my games.  

Absolutely disgusted with the increase for concessions from 65 to 75.....tells you everything you need to know about the people at the top. The supporters  who are being hammered here are the ones who have supported the club for around 55+ years and because of this they have calculated that they will continue to do so regardless of any price increase. Its an embarrassment....embarrassing that Airdrie supporters 65+ could go to just about any other ground in the country and receive a concession....now there's an idea.

I think I'll leave it there.

Edited by Nipper

I have renewed an Adu!t Ticket with Club 1924 membership at a cost of 243 quid which includes DTV+ .   

Good to see the under 16s going free,  who subsidises this,The Trust used to donate 10k a season for it, 

Walk up prices i don't think have been announced yet, I have a funny feeling it will be 17 quid for Adults up to 75 also...     

2 hours ago, G_H said:

I don't think the club want any fans, if the season tickets are any indication!

Hardly the way to reward many loyal older fans poor decision from the club. Imo other than the trust enabling free tickets for under 16s the promotional side to encourage fans back is poor at least need to build the fan base not discourage fans through over pricing ♦️

The 75 concession is an utter embarrassment. None of the drivel on the web site makes it in any way excusable. Was praying it was some kind of typo. F all chance of an apology from the idiot that made this decision,  sickened .

Just seen the change of age decision and quite wise in the end. No doubt there will be a correction to the amount I paid last night. I would be quite content to pay the £195.00 without getting a Club 24 discount. Maybe they should have got in touch with Club 24. ST holders from previous seasons ( They have our emails) and this would have been fore warned.

The owner as always is glaring in his absence. At least with Ballantyne you knew he didn't give a crap but needed us to keep his precious blazer. I don't think I could even pick our current chairman out of a line up.

50 minutes ago, Chapelhall chap said:

Just seen the change of age decision and quite wise in the end. No doubt there will be a correction to the amount I paid last night. I would be quite content to pay the £195.00 without getting a Club 24 discount. Maybe they should have got in touch with Club 24. ST holders from previous seasons ( They have our emails) and this would have been fore warned.

It could have been handled a lot better,    Hopefully The renewals are taken up and gives The club a much needed income stream,  Our tickets are normally  more expensive than other clubs and The Under 16s still going free,  I think most people would pay an extra 20quid a year in order  to help subsidise The Under 16s..    Remember there is no 10k com ing from The Trust anymore. ( do they still exist).

The club are trying to increase turnover , it appears now the CelticColts will play out of the stadium, and I think Univ of Glasgow also play there competitive games at the stadium. Unless that's changed.....

Onwards and upwards

Yup, would have also thought they might contact previous seasons ST holders to maybe say thank you (and those that donated full price last season), offer a small concession for previous support, etc.... But, errrrr,....nope...... (quick enough to get on the phone to ask about player sponsorship though!)

Tickets for the Motherwell game go on sale to last year's season ticket holders and Club 1924 members tomorrow, general sale on Monday. Interestingly we can buy two tickets this time. Motherwell also have 700 tickets for sale, so looks like there should be a good crowd in for it.