The Official Airdrieonians Thread - 2019/20 and beyond

3 hours ago, Jack Reed said:

Have tried and better tried, still can't get logged in, trying every thing 

1 hour ago, Jack Reed said:

If its not my email that is wrong it's my password, it's like Fort knox trying to get in, never known any sites like this, 

You need to 'sign up'/create a new account for each club's streaming service. When you click log in there should be a link underneath that allows you to create an account/sign up. Then from there you just create an account (you can use the same email and password that you've used for Airdrie's platform) and pay for the game. Shouldn't take you more than a couple of minutes once you find where to go. 

Onto the game itself I'd like to see us line up - 

Currie 

MacDonald Fordyce Crighton McCann 

Sabatini  Kerr 

O'Reilly          Stokes       Carrick 

Connell 

Keeper, defence and two holding mids pick themselves. I'd like to see O'Reilly and Stokes get a start. O'Reilly showed flashes of pace and skill last week and as I've said before, Thomson just doesn't have enough of an end product for me. Stokes is certainly a more skilful and creative option than McKay and if we can get him on the ball and close to the opposition's penalty box, should (hopefully) be able to link up with the striker well. Gallagher still has a lot of credit in the bank and I thought he looked reasonably sharp last week but I expect Connell to get his first start. The Killie fans rate him highly so here's hoping he lives up to that and can do some damage for us. 

Would be a nice boost to get a solid and (relatively) convincing win here but, with it being Stenny, I'll take any win as it comes. 2-0 Airdrie, Connell and Stokes to get on the scoresheet in a scrappy but comfortable enough win to take some momentum into Saturday. No injuries too please. 

40 minutes ago, airdrieman said:

You need to 'sign up'/create a new account for each club's streaming service. When you click log in there should be a link underneath that allows you to create an account/sign up. Then from there you just create an account (you can use the same email and password that you've used for Airdrie's platform) and pay for the game. Shouldn't take you more than a couple of minutes once you find where to go. 

Cheers, aye it must be me, will try again, 

29 minutes ago, airdrieman said:

Onto the game itself I'd like to see us line up - 

Currie 

MacDonald Fordyce Crighton McCann 

Sabatini  Kerr 

O'Reilly          Stokes       Carrick 

Connell 

Keeper, defence and two holding mids pick themselves. I'd like to see O'Reilly and Stokes get a start. O'Reilly showed flashes of pace and skill last week and as I've said before, Thomson just doesn't have enough of an end product for me. Stokes is certainly a more skilful and creative option than McKay and if we can get him on the ball and close to the opposition's penalty box, should (hopefully) be able to link up with the striker well. Gallagher still has a lot of credit in the bank and I thought he looked reasonably sharp last week but I expect Connell to get his first start. The Killie fans rate him highly so here's hoping he lives up to that and can do some damage for us. 

Would be a nice boost to get a solid and (relatively) convincing win here but, with it being Stenny, I'll take any win as it comes. 2-0 Airdrie, Connell and Stokes to get on the scoresheet in a scrappy but comfortable enough win to take some momentum into Saturday. No injuries too please. 

4 4 2 for me with connell  @Gallagher, upfront and Oreilly Kerr Sabatini  Roberts  in midfield 

9 minutes ago, Chapelhall chap said:

Got logged on by getting a new account and just about to get my scarf out for PC viewing. 4-4-2 with Gallagher as the main striker. Get Sabatini a bit further forward. 

A bit further forward than the bench,   Agree totally....

Just now, Chapelhall chap said:

On our way to away games last season we rarely got Murray's selection. So here goes. If I get it right I will be amazed.

Currie/ Mcdonald Crighton Fordyce McCann:  Kerr Sabatini: O'Reilly Gallagher Carrick

Hopefully the tinker man, gets us a result,  to give us a boost before Saturdays opener..

The Stenny Pixellot system having the same issues as the Airdrie one in previous matches and all too often not following the ball.

And its going mental at half time with all the balls in the pitch.

It has the makings of a decent system though just need to give it some tweaks, better AI for following the ball and maybe a zoom when the action is in a far corner.