The Official Airdrieonians Thread - 2019/20 and beyond

1 hour ago, JessieField said:

Anybody got a link to where I can sign up to watch the Airdrie v Queen of the South friendly this Saturday? A bargain at £5!

Where does it say that it's £5? Not seen or heard anything about this game yet. Think the £5 was for the Tuesday game testing the system with no commentary. Imagine it may cost more for tomorrows stream, but hope Im wrong. 

42 minutes ago, el Gringo said:

Don't sign up until it's announced on the official channels, there's work being done on the system just now and any payments made before the announcement may not register.

OK thanks, if you can put link on here when possible that would be great thanks, 

Just now, whereismillar said:

do you know how much the betfred with Alloa will cost ? . asking for a friend 🙂

Pass.

Imo I reckon the amount of people who watch the friendlies will dictate the cost.

If we get a load more than usual buying the friendly coverage then the league cup games may be £10-£12 imo of course.

3 minutes ago, ++Ammo - Airdrie++ said:

Pass.

Imo I reckon the amount of people who watch the friendlies will dictate the cost.

If we get a load more than usual buying the friendly coverage then the league cup games may be £10-£12 imo of course.

We showed the Stranraer friendly for free on youtube ,  Stranraer also showed it free in a very good stream , pit y you have to pay for yours .

£5 mate, think all the friendlies will be the same.
Looking forward to tomorrow

Cheers can’t get logged in just now. Will give it a whirl. Hope I don’t spend the afternoon watching our keeper when we have a corner at the other end[emoji16]

9 hours ago, Diamond10 said:

I had no issues with the Albion rovers game on a firestick

See on the firestick, are you just using the browser and using that to log in etc? Reason I'm asking is because I'm going to try that today, and since yours worked, any advice would be appreciated.

See on the firestick, are you just using the browser and using that to log in etc? Reason I'm asking is because I'm going to try that today, and since yours worked, any advice would be appreciated.

I downloaded the Firefox app and logged in from there mate don’t want to speak for everyone but it worked for me.