The Official Airdrieonians Thread - 2019/20 and beyond

I believe the camera uses AI/motion sensors (insert joke about intelligence in Airdrie here) rather than being person-operated. Wasn't ideal and I believe Thistle had the same problems over the weekend. Hopefully any issues will be sorted before the real stuff starts. 

5 minutes ago, airdrieman said:

I believe the camera uses AI/motion sensors (insert joke about intelligence in Airdrie here) rather than being person-operated. Wasn't ideal and I believe Thistle had the same problems over the weekend. Hopefully any issues will be sorted before the real stuff starts. 

So that means that it doesn't reach into the corners???

11 minutes ago, airdrieman said:

11 minutes ago, airdrieman said:

First half was dreadful. Defence made two horrendous mistakes prior to first goal, in so far as I saw it. In first half you would think our players were playing rugby. I lost count as to the number of shots which went sailing by miles over the bar.

Second half was better. Did our class begin to  tell (joke) or did Rovers fade.? Scored a couple of nice goals. Like some others I couldn't tell who was who but the centre back in the first half was too slow. Both the Right wingers we used played a similar game. Fast and energetic but poor end product.

Have to add To what others have said about the cameraman.3 times he was concentrating on the goalie standing alone in his own half while the action was taking place in the other penalty box. 

5 minutes ago, waysider said:

First half was dreadful. Defence made two horrendous mistakes prior to first goal, in so far as I saw it. In first half you would think our players were playing rugby. I lost count as to the number of shots which went sailing by miles over the bar.

Second half was better. Did our class begin to  tell (joke) or did Rovers fade.? Scored a couple of nice goals. Like some others I couldn't tell who was who but the centre back in the first half was too slow. Both the Right wingers we used played a similar game. Fast and energetic but poor end product.

Have to add To what others have said about the cameraman.3 times he was concentrating on the goalie standing alone in his own half while the action was taking place in the other penalty box. 

There isn’t a cameraman it’s an automated camera that’s supposed to track the ball. 

That’s both yourselves and Thistle who have had some issues with it, hopefully they can sort it before the real stuff starts. 

2 hours ago, Mr November said:

I think so yeah but as you say, hard to tell exactly who each player is! Looks like Kerr's playing in midfield again which is interesting. 

Team seems to be this setup:

Hutton
Ritchie Crighton Mbayo McCann
McKay Kerr
O'Reilly Stokes Robert
Carrick

Thanks for posting that as I took a wee while in the first half to spot the new ones. I think I did better in 2nd half when I spotted Sabatini and the magnificent Ally Roy. 

3 minutes ago, GoalForAirdrie said:

Hopefully Thomas Robert hobbling off was just a precaution and no injury. 

I thought Robert was poor,  a couple of times McCann was caught on the overlap due to Robert not tracking back,  preferred Moore even he came on,   even this early you can see we lack quality up front, needs addressed,    Stokes and Sabatini have a bit of guile about them and could do well in this league...

Did manage to see second half, could not make out players, but as a team they were like the streaming bloddy awful, manager didn't take long to show his colours, he in my opinion will be problem again play a player any position just to play him if he likes that player,