The Official Airdrieonians Thread - 2019/20 and beyond

1 minute ago, Morrisey222 said:

I have inside scoop on latest Airdrie news...imminingnent arrival coming from QUEENS PARK. Thats all I can say right now.

You'll fit in well here with wanky "in the know" breaking news, it seems to be the fashion at the moment.

12 minutes ago, Morrisey222 said:

I have inside scoop on latest Airdrie news...imminingnent arrival coming from QUEENS PARK. Thats all I can say right now.

You were in the East Fife thread saying they were going to sign Marc McNulty, weren't you?

That's plenty. Off ye f**k. 

12 minutes ago, AndyDD said:

You were in the East Fife thread saying they were going to sign Marc McNulty, weren't you?

That's plenty. Off ye f**k. 

You just watch this space. 

Edited by Morrisey222
capital Y for 'you'

27 minutes ago, cb_diamond said:

Your contributions to this thread are, to be blunt, a bit bizarre! You're like the wee question master from the Holy Grail. "What's the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow"?

As far as I know I am not asking any kind of strange questions, I am just asking about the positions in which some old Scottish players played,

1 hour ago, JmSG said:

As far as I know I am not asking any kind of strange questions, I am just asking about the positions in which some old Scottish players played,

It's part in the way you ask them "and which of you airdrie fans remember Tam McGillicutty, who I believe signed from Rob Roy Kirkintilloch as an outside left half", also partly to do with the utter randomness of some of the players. Sammy Conn, fair enough. Vinnie Moore? No Airdrie fan with half a brain has had a thought about him in nearly twenty years. Like I say, bizarre stuff.

Edited by cb_diamond

1 hour ago, Morrisey222 said:

Erm. Ok. 

To further clarify, posters like yourself who hear the faintest whiff of news and stampede off to post it online, especially with BITS IN BOLD are like the 2020, fully grown equivalent of that wee boy in Primary 5 who used to sit with his hand up, squirming in his seat to tell on someone to the teacher. So aye, off you jog.

17 minutes ago, Morrisey222 said:

Friend of mine passed this info on this morning, apparently. I don't believe it ether.

The actual state of you x 2

I HAVE HOT BREAKING GOSSIP!

*hint* (my pal told me it)

I don't believe my pal...

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Edited by cb_diamond

1 minute ago, Morrisey222 said:

Morton are signing Danny Swanson I said that

A cursory look at the EF thread means no more attention for you, ya cheeky wee alias. Your shift at the bakers must be starting soon doughboy.

53 minutes ago, cb_diamond said:

It's part in the way you ask them "and which of you airdrie fans remember Tam McGillicutty, who I believe signed from Rob Roy Kirkintilloch as an outside left half", also partly to do with the utter randomness of some of the players. Sammy Conn, fair enough. Vinnie Moore? No Airdrie fan with half a brain has had a thought about him in nearly twenty years. Like I say, bizarre stuff.

I'm just asking if my information is correct, that's why i ask like this, Secondly, I understand that some players are difficult to remember, and my intention is not to disturb anyone, so if someone did, my apologies.