The Official Airdrieonians Thread - 2019/20 and beyond

Next few training sessions should just work on crosses into the box.  Current training sessions must involve mckay watching the ball come in. Then everyone blame each other and wave your hands about pointing at where others should be.  Maybe we could find someone who can cross the ball too. Not over hit it or not hit the 1st man.   In the last few games we needed guys who show a bit of dig.  Mckays a shitbag when it comes to tackling.  His long throw is now too predictable.   

4 minutes ago, Eric the half a b said:

We just look disjointed all over the park find it hard to work out the game plan at times.  And this will happen against the top teams for me it's been like for weeks now. Ryan is good player and hopefully goals will return but  he needs  decent service. 

I agree about disjointed and again I think Ryan will score but we need a win next week.

Just concentrate on following sevco!

It’s bad enough watching Airdrie without watching those c***s

What chances was that we created in the first half,  None so away and don't talk pish...

We had a couple of chances in the first half,Dales shot when he could’ve slipped Ryan in,Couple of corners we should’ve scored from that we squandered,if you think Nat Wedderburn should warrant a start you need your head tested,Yes fair enough he’s a good passer but I’ve seen milk turn quicker

You surely cannot defend any of the midfield 3 in the first half, Hopeless ....Roberts strutting g about like John Inman,  McKay completely clueless to where he was playing,  Millar unusually to be fair was miles off the pace...... Murray had to change it and Big Nat stepped up and have a good committed performance in the second half,    Raith are a much better side in all departments....Fact..
Wedderburn was gash again. Was certainly not any improvement on what had come before him in the first half. As well as being slow of action and thought he's added a new talent of the ball bouncing off him when he's trying to take a touch. Brings f**k all to the side.

51 minutes ago, Frank conner said:

Airdrie are punching so calm down!

Sadly the current Airdrie side unlike the many good and bad Airdrie teams dont have a punch in them we are a bit to soft for out own good not enough dig to get in about other teams... and yes I no you dont get away with as much but Raith no when to clog someone for the benefit of the team. As for the manager said on here dont think should get the boot but he does have to stand up and take some responsibility for the poor displays of late as in Clyde Forfar Stranrear the players need a game plan and if we have one then I dont always see it... hoof.

Edited by Eric the half a b

2 hours ago, Spanish Armada said:

If Ian Murray or Stuart Millar read this f**k off the pair of yous signed a load of tosh and then gave them contracts,Wedderburn can get tae f**k too,useless c***s

Were you not exclaiming to everyone on Pie and Bovril  a couple of weeks back that we were going to win the league with this "load of tosh"?

Edited by Roger Thornhill

Don't see us challenging for the title anymore but it's not worth losing the head over. Disappointing but third behind Raith Rovers and Falkirk is reasonable for us this season. I didn't make the game today but what's been worrying is poor recent form and performances and it sounds like the performance was again poor. If we continue as things are going then we might blow top four and that would be a serious worry. Don't get me wrong, third would be disappointing and not a success by any stretch but it's not a disaster. Fifth would be a disaster.

What people need to remember is that our players are playing in league one for a reason. The people slating Nat obviously weren’t watching the same game, he changed the game when he came on, much superior player to McKay, hopefully he gets a another chance to prove himself in place of Paul.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]Nat Wedderburn is fucking useless you obvs know f**k all about football when you said hat man stepped up,When Kurtis was on we were driving forward and creating chances then at Half time Murray changes it and we hardly had a chance because our 5 strikers were tripping over each other so f**k up

you’re then biggest pish talker in the full of this thread, you must not be watching the same games as anyone else hahaah

1 minute ago, airdrie_3 said:

What people need to remember is that our players are playing in league one for a reason. The people slating Nat obviously weren’t watching the same game, he changed the game when he came on, much superior player to McKay, hopefully he gets a another chance to prove himself in place of Paul.

So are all the other teams players and as the owner of the club said the aim this year is to get promoted and has spent a few bob on players wages. You do have a point but I'm sorry I have been at every game this season bar one and the only game big Natt changed was coming on against Forfar. I have said he can pass a ball but it's when we dont have the ball he is to slow if you play the big guy and I would say he does come in and give it a go could easily put the head down but you need to players to do all his running beside him and we dont have that in the current squad. 

8 minutes ago, airdrie_3 said:

Manager said. Raith knew how to go about it better ,well who’s fault is that then ,,think we know it a poor standard we are playing in ,but a school team would be better organised than us , 

25 minutes ago, Jack Reed said:

Manager said. Raith knew how to go about it better ,well who’s fault is that then ,,think we know it a poor standard we are playing in ,but a school team would be better organised than us , 

What can you say even the interviewer sad we had came right back into it before half time. You can blame poor form, bad luck, they were world beaters but to say the knew how to go about it better than us wtf is that we can all post and read some tosh on the pie n bovril but how pish is that statement lol🤣😅🤣😅

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]Nat Wedderburn is fucking useless you obvs know f**k all about football when you said hat man stepped up,When Kurtis was on we were driving forward and creating chances then at Half time Murray changes it and we hardly had a chance because our 5 strikers were tripping over each other so f**k up

Nat was our only midfielder. We didn’t play through the middle until he was on the park.