The Official Airdrieonians Thread - 2019/20 and beyond

I ignored the article when it appeared in the programme as it was pretty boring. To see them put it out on the website is even worse. I cant remember many such transfers from print to digital. As long as we keep entertaining, fan disapproval  slows down. As we are not back at home ground for a few weeks , I can bide my time.

15 minutes ago, Chapelhall chap said:

I ignored the article when it appeared in the programme as it was pretty boring. To see them put it out on the website is even worse. I cant remember many such transfers from print to digital. As long as we keep entertaining, fan disapproval  slows down. As we are not back at home ground for a few weeks , I can bide my time.

Wonder how long it took them to decide it was a good idea would also encourage the script writer to seek a change in career perhaps into comedy!!! 

2 minutes ago, Eric the half a b said:

Lucky you I have 3 teenage daughters ... to their credit they are all diamonds fans so have some good taste ... 

Good to see they are being brought up well. You should hear my I pod playlists on away trips . From the late 50s to the 2000s and I have since discovered I did have Taylor Swift on a compilation CD. It is Love story much like my relationship to the Diamonds when they win. When they are rubbish I just play a blues track.

16 minutes ago, Chapelhall chap said:

Good to see they are being brought up well. You should hear my I pod playlists on away trips . From the late 50s to the 2000s and I have since discovered I did have Taylor Swift on a compilation CD. It is Love story much like my relationship to the Diamonds when they win. When they are rubbish I just play a blues track.

I don't get to play my music much but girls like the housmartins and the jam lol. They have only the lonely and falling in luv with you on their play lists even better their friends have them and all their days are Motherwell fans raging cause they will go to Airdrie games lol 

3 minutes ago, Eric the half a b said:

I don't get to play my music much but girls like the housmartins and the jam lol. They have only the lonely and falling in luv with you on their play lists even better their friends have them and all their days are Motherwell fans raging cause they will go to Airdrie games lol 

I am glad my daughter never took up football watching as it leaves me free to stay largely in the 60s. Currently watching Ronaldo in action and I will switch over to see if Montenegro are really that bad. Only the Lonely is also on my list for Saturday. 

1 minute ago, Chapelhall chap said:

I am glad my daughter never took up football watching as it leaves me free to stay largely in the 60s. Currently watching Ronaldo in action and I will switch over to see if Montenegro are really that bad. Only the Lonely is also on my list for Saturday. 

Oh they are murder look like a pub team 

31 minutes ago, Eric the half a b said:

Oh they are murder look like a pub team 

Portugal have just got a 5th against Lithuania who appear to have declined since Scotland last played them.  I thought we all agreed there were no easy games in international football,  or was that wee Bertie. As I type Ronaldo has scored his third of the night  for his 9th hat trick for Portugal and 98th Portugal goal-what a boy.

Portugal have just got a 5th against Lithuania who appear to have declined since Scotland last played them.  I thought we all agreed there were no easy games in international football,  or was that wee Bertie. As I type Ronaldo has scored his third of the night  for his 9th hat trick for Portugal and 98th Portugal goal-what a boy.
But can be do it on a cold afternoon in Falkirk?

We certainly did last week!  Given that he has played in wet Manchester and cool Madrid he could probably even score in the freezing zones of Peterheid!

15 hours ago, NorthernDiamond said:
17 hours ago, Chapelhall chap said:

But can be do it on a cold afternoon in Falkirk?

3 hours ago, Diamond Oracle said:

With the potential of us being top of the table come 4:45 should we beat Stranraer, can any stattos figure out when we were last top of the league after 14 games?

Top of the league 14 games ago..