3 Clyde   1,494
4 Forfar Athletic   1,263
5 Montrose   1,258
6 Dumbarton   1,247
7 Peterhead   1,109
8 Raith Rovers   1,041
9 Airdrieonians   644
10 Stranraer   599

Overall attendance at games means nothing for how many away fans attend games.  The form table counts more.  All the teams who have played Falkirk at home will have the attendance upped a bit.  When we played clyde at Hamilton in the league cup we had more fans.  More of us went to peterhead when our form wasnt as bad. Forfar was after a run  of poor results.  As for our home games Montrose brought more fans than clyde. 

On 29/10/2019 at 19:37, AFC1878 said:

Guy on the Facebook page suggests moving us to the East Stand to create a better atmosphere as it’s a bit more smaller and more compact. Thoughts?

I've been saying this for a few seasons that it would make for a better atmosphere. If the fans want it, it won't happen though. 

On the subject of crowds can anybody tell me how many tickets we were allocated and what we eventually sold for the 2 Scottish Cup finals against the old firm in the 90s.

Couldn’t say for absolute certainty but the way I remember the 92 final against Rangers we were allocated about 10K tickets and we sold 9k. Good support that day. Not sure about the 95 final though

16 hours ago, Larry Hood said:

Yeah not much at all

Average Attendance - Away Matches
1 East Fife   1,771
2 Falkirk   1,749
3 Clyde   1,494
4 Forfar Athletic   1,263
5 Montrose   1,258
6 Dumbarton   1,247
7 Peterhead   1,109
8 Raith Rovers   1,041
9 Airdrieonians   644
10 Stranraer   599

Possibly the worst point ever made, using the worst table ever made.

14 hours ago, Larry Hood said:

Image result for really gif

And what's your point caller?.   Or do you really believe clyde take more away fans than airdrie.  Personally I really dont a good fcuk how many fans other teams take to games and have spoke to fans of teams in this league and clyde certainly dont travel in numbers.  From what I've seen at our home games Montrose, dumbarton, Falkirk, and raith have all brought more. 

9 minutes ago, Ballboy said:

And what's your point caller?.   Or do you really believe clyde take more away fans than airdrie.  Personally I really dont a good fcuk how many fans other teams take to games and have spoke to fans of teams in this league and clyde certainly dont travel in numbers.  From what I've seen at our home games Montrose, dumbarton, Falkirk, and raith have all brought more. 

Or that Falkirk take fewer travelling away fans than East Fife.

18 hours ago, Ballboy said:

Overall attendance at games means nothing for how many away fans attend games.  The form table counts more.  All the teams who have played Falkirk at home will have the attendance upped a bit.  When we played clyde at Hamilton in the league cup we had more fans.  More of us went to peterhead when our form wasnt as bad. Forfar was after a run  of poor results.  As for our home games Montrose brought more fans than clyde. 

Keep in mind that Clyde and East Fife have both played Raith and Falkirk away so far. That’s why they’ll be so high up. 

Looking forward to watching this when I get home. Fully expect it to create an uproar.

Excellent stuff.

Hmmm.

Not sure what to make of that video.

I guess it just provokes the question, “What comes first”? An energised team performance, or an energised support.

I’m sure opinions will be split.

The few loudmouths who come along to shout abuse must surely realise that they do effect the confidence of the players, particularly the young players. In a crowd of 4000 they can not be heard, in a crowd of 400 they sound like a majority.

Except it’s the initial, oppressive silence of the crowd that gets the first criticism.

Maybe we rustle our sweetie papers a bit too aggressively.

Except it’s the initial, oppressive silence of the crowd that gets the first criticism.

Maybe we rustle our sweetie papers a bit too aggressively.

600 folk in a 10,000 seat stadium is never going to generate an atmosphere irregardless of how well the team are doing on the pitch

4 hours ago, Ballboy said:

Airdrie v Clyde  17/08/19  Attendance 1,054

Airdrie v Montrose  19/10/19 Attendance 642

Maybe get your eyes checked,

1 hour ago, Preston Diamond said:

The few loudmouths who come along to shout abuse must surely realise that they do effect the confidence of the players, particularly the young players. In a crowd of 4000 they can not be heard, in a crowd of 400 they sound like a majority.

What about us the poor fans who have to seek counselling after some of the awful football we watch as we can't Express our displeasure in the age old form of constructive criticism in case we offend the staff. We deserve credit for caring and supporting about our team. 

20 hours ago, The clean living guy said:

I've been saying this for a few seasons that it would make for a better atmosphere. If the fans want it, it won't happen though. 

The sun gets in your eyes!

Need to wear shades 😎