The Official Airdrieonians Thread - 2019/20 and beyond

I suspect all is not well down Airdrie way.
Hopefully we can cash in and leave the locals to sort out their grievances between themselves.
A bit of retribution is due after us getting mugged off at Links Park earlier in the season.
Airdrie 0 Montrose 2

Despite the management spitting the dummy over the abuse, I think the message is probably getting through. With a kick up the arse and a new assistant, training was probably a little different this week. Suspect the players will have a renewed focus tomorrow but if played out of position then it might be the same old story. Don’t fancy us to win this big but now the tunnocks cup is over the team know it’s the league or nothing here. We’ll have to fight hard, montrose don’t give up easy but I fancy us to win 2-1. If PortyMo is right and we lose (without scoring) then we’re in deep shit, dropping down the table fast with heads down. We need to turn the corner on these home performances

I've no idea what to expect today results wise. Part of me doesn't see any major changes in how we play, otherwise Murray is basically admitting that Cameron came in and "fixed" things.

More of the same and a close game would be my prediction if pushed. 

Edited by Moon

MacKay and Wedderburn in midfield - looking forward to some swift offensive attacking counters from these guys. Not wanting to be using "offensive" language - that is a shite set up - totally f.cked off - better get it off my chest before I get to the ground - don't want to be huckled out by the stewards 

Looking forward to seeing one or both of them being substituted when we are one down. Pissed off again before a match starts. Hope I am wrong. 

MacKay and Wedderburn in midfield - looking forward to some swift offensive attacking counters from these guys. Not wanting to be using "offensive" language - that is a shite set up - totally f.cked off - better get it off my chest before I get to the ground - don't want to be huckled out by the stewards 
Looking forward to seeing one or both of them being substituted when we are one down. Pissed off again before a match starts. Hope I am wrong. 

https://images.app.goo.gl/WimCDvAnMrCMHBsk7

46 minutes ago, Roger Thornhill said:

That aged well...

Screenshot_20191019-151019_Twitter.jpg

What a cheek club have coming out with fan statement then putting on a show like that ,.piss poor all over park ,2year contract  your having a laugh .wont need to worry about abuse ,need to worry about who will pay to watch a poor team with absolutely no idea  they are no better  now than when Murray  came ,maybe worse as we are paying them more ..