The Official Airdrieonians Thread - 2019/20 and beyond

It very much looks as if the club felt they no longer had a good relationship with the Trust, therefore they’re setting up their own. If that benefits the club and fans, How is it a bad thing? 
The breakdown of a relationship as a result of the trust just not handing over cash when demanded?
I refer you to my original comment about controlling abusive relationships. Only one person in control at this club and it's seemingly his way or the highway. See the list of other directors jumping ship for an indicator on that. Dictatorships generally aren't very conducive to long term positive relationships between the dictator and the populous.

Having seen a few shysters at this club over the years and the standard of some of the other closed door boardrooms in Scottish football I'm taking the cynical view about ours.

2 minutes ago, Mybitchunderprotest said:

The breakdown of a relationship as a result of the trust just not handing over cash when demanded?
I refer you to my original comment about controlling abusive relationships. Only one person in control at this club and it's seemingly his way or the highway. See the list of other directors jumping ship for an indicator on that. Dictatorships generally aren't very conducive to long term positive relationships between the dictator and the populous.

Having seen a few shysters at this club over the years and the standard of some of the other closed door boardrooms in Scottish football I'm taking the cynical view about ours.

Did the breakdown not begin with the apparent 'mix up' regarding the season just past Kitaid Free season tickets,   I am led to believe the club did not receive th e 10k for this gesture from the ST,  is this correct and has monies now been paid up.  I think the ST thought the club would fit the bill due to the ST being involved in the consortium and shares being purchased.   Can someone clarify.

Where has this question of loyalty to one or the other come from. I’ve never been in this position before where you’re almost forced to choose. I just take things as I find them. If I disagree with either, I’ll say it. It doesn’t mean I favour one of the other.

It’s an interesting choice of language isn’t it. I was once called a back stabbing traitor in front of a room full of people by someone who didn’t quite get that loyalty to them and loyalty to the football club weren’t the same thing.

Not that I’m totally bitter or emotionally scarred by that incident or anything.

It’s an interesting choice of language isn’t it. I was once called a back stabbing traitor in front of a room full of people by someone who didn’t quite get that loyalty to them and loyalty to the football club weren’t the same thing.

Not that I’m totally bitter or emotionally scarred by that incident or anything.

I’ve been called a c**t for not towing the line before. We are a spectacular bunch at times.

1 minute ago, Spanish Armada said:

Worker,Finishing is erratic,Very clumsy,Cannot pass,Alright in the air,more of an impact player than a starter

I won’t sugarcoat it, very worried about this signing after hearing what a few Airdrieonian fans have to say. Not had great recent history with signings from Scotland either. Even more worried considering decent Scottish Championship players have turned out crap here 

5 minutes ago, CPD_Decsam said:

I won’t sugarcoat it, very worried about this signing after hearing what a few Airdrieonian fans have to say. Not had great recent history with signings from Scotland either. Even more worried considering decent Scottish Championship players have turned out crap here 

:lol: I remember Marvin Andrews having a mare when you got pumped 7-2 by Gateshead.

I could sit here and say he’s this n that at the end of the day he’s piss poor