The Basement Battle: Alloa v Bairns

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I will have my laddie and nephew. Anywhere they can get in that allows for a pint? For me and my old man of course. 
IIRC theres two or three big shitey Spoons type gaffs. Presumably they will be ok, perhaps under the guise of food. Croissant and 13 pints please.

3 hours ago, Believe The Hype said:

I will have my laddie and nephew. Anywhere they can get in that allows for a pint? For me and my old man of course. 

You'll get into the Bobbing John (Wetherspoons) and probably Old Brewery without any trouble at all...no football on TV in Bobbing Johns though.

6 hours ago, Believe The Hype said:

Thistle Bar I think.

On 03/02/2019 at 13:33, ilostmyself said:

Sadly cant make this as I'll be steaming on a stag do down south.

12 hours ago, Chinatoon Bairn said:

In Amsterdam on Saturday unfortunately but would much rather be at Recreation Park, gutted to be missing it.

I know a few others who took advantage of the supposed break in fixtures to book stuff.

Could be a lot of absent bairns costing Alloa the Navy blue pound.

I know 1 guy who hasn't seen us win away this season and he's not going either.  Sorry Alloa.

1 hour ago, Gaz FFC said:

I know a few others who took advantage of the supposed break in fixtures to book stuff.

Could be a lot of absent bairns costing Alloa the Navy blue pound.

I know 1 guy who hasn't seen us win away this season and he's not going either.  Sorry Alloa.

Aye, me too. Going to sneck with the missus. 

Disappointed to have Keillor-Dunn suspended for this one, hopefully MacLean's injury has cleared up and he can replace him in the starting 11. The only other change I'd make from Saturday is Waddington in for Paton. Hopefully get to see Jarvis at some point

Burgoyne

McGhee McKenna Edjenguele Dixon

Waddington McShane Osman MacLean

Rudden Petravicius

Subs: Mitchell, Kidd, Robson, Paton, Lavery, Todorov, Jarvis

12 hours ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Disappointed to have Keillor-Dunn suspended for this one, hopefully MacLean's injury has cleared up and he can replace him in the starting 11. The only other change I'd make from Saturday is Waddington in for Paton. Hopefully get to see Jarvis at some point

Burgoyne

McGhee McKenna Edjenguele Dixon

Waddington McShane Osman MacLean

Rudden Petravicius

Subs: Mitchell, Kidd, Robson, Paton, Lavery, Todorov, Jarvis

I'd keep Paton in as thius game is going to be a right battle.  Possibly stick Waddington in instead of MacLean who was pretty gash against ICT.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

I would keep everything the same except replace DKD with Wadds.

Bit more physicality which is good. Maclean to replace him once hes cunted.

Could see Ray going with Todorov and straight up 4 4 2 though.

Aye, I think we could maybe see Todorov from the start. 

Bring Petra on with 15 left so that he can score a 60 yard screamer, or a couple of OG's. He'll decide at the time.

Archived