• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Bairnardo

The Basement Battle: Alloa v Bairns

Hope we win this game Big Willy Style.

A hattrick of Edge headers and a hattrick of McShane assists, nothing too spectacular since I won't be there.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

I would keep everything the same except replace DKD with Wadds.

Bit more physicality which is good. Maclean to replace him once hes cunted.

Could see Ray going with Todorov and straight up 4 4 2 though.

Aye, I think we could maybe see Todorov from the start. 

Bring Petra on with 15 left so that he can score a 60 yard screamer, or a couple of OG's. He'll decide at the time.

I know a few others who took advantage of the supposed break in fixtures to book stuff.
Could be a lot of absent bairns costing Alloa the Navy blue pound.
I know 1 guy who hasn't seen us win away this season and he's not going either.  Sorry Alloa.
I'm the same, booked a weekend away with the wife. Was gutted when they changed the fixture.

1 hour ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Good to see the Falkirk fans getting the excuses in early for the lack of away support on Saturday.

Any less than 1,800 on Saturday and we should probably just fold as a club tbh 

Good to see the Falkirk fans getting the excuses in early for the lack of away support on Saturday.
Still meeting in the Station Bar m8 aye?

Alloa got any suspensions or injuries we need to know about?

Anyone know where Dario Zanatta will be at 12 tomorrow?

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Alloa got any suspensions or injuries we need to know about?

Anyone know where Dario Zanatta will be at 12 tomorrow?

The suspension list normally goes up on a Thursday. It should be posted later today. Link here:

https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scottish-fa/football-governance/disciplinary/player-suspensions/

31 minutes ago, topman1 said:

Hope you bring 2000 plus good away gate for the wasps

2000 plus would be a good crowd for Alloa, full stop. 

#obligatorycrowdwank. 

Edited by HopeStreetPieStall

In the past 55 years we've had an attendance higher than 2,387 just 22 times according to at least one anorak. I'm betting less than that.

1 hour ago, LeodhasXD said:

In the past 55 years we've had an attendance higher than 2,387 just 22 times according to at least one anorak. I'm betting less than that.

Pretty random figure but I think you'll be right. I'd expect it to be around 2000.

1 minute ago, hobbes said:

Pretty random figure but I think you'll be right. I'd expect it to be around 2000.

I only know because someone was talking about an Alloa Morton game in the 60's and that was the attendance. They then said we've only been better attended 22 times in the past 55 years and I kept a note of it because I thought it was a good stat. Too lazy to check myself but I'll trust it.