• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Bairnardo

The Basement Battle: Alloa v Bairns

1 hour ago, Chinatoon Bairn said:

In Amsterdam on Saturday unfortunately but would much rather be at Recreation Park, gutted to be missing it.

Alloa or Amsterdam...…………. Hmmmmmm:unsure:

Edited by whereismillar

I will have my laddie and nephew. Anywhere they can get in that allows for a pint? For me and my old man of course. 
IIRC theres two or three big shitey Spoons type gaffs. Presumably they will be ok, perhaps under the guise of food. Croissant and 13 pints please.

In Amsterdam on Saturday unfortunately but would much rather be at Recreation Park

^^^^^^
Kens.

We had 1400 at thistle, think there will be a lot more going to this, if alloa only holds 3000, it could be close to capacity. Might get in a bit early just in case. Big game for us, hope the team keep improving, a win really could get a few teams looking over their shoulder!

3 hours ago, Believe The Hype said:

I will have my laddie and nephew. Anywhere they can get in that allows for a pint? For me and my old man of course. 

You'll get into the Bobbing John (Wetherspoons) and probably Old Brewery without any trouble at all...no football on TV in Bobbing Johns though.

5 hours ago, whereismillar said:

Alloa or Amsterdam...…………. Hmmmmmm:unsure:

If I manage to stomach enough mushrooms I will be at Recreation Park..

6 hours ago, Believe The Hype said:

Thistle Bar I think.

2 hours ago, Chinatoon Bairn said:

If I manage to stomach enough mushrooms I will be at Recreation Park..

Heavy man...    See the source image

On 03/02/2019 at 13:33, ilostmyself said:

Sadly cant make this as I'll be steaming on a stag do down south.

12 hours ago, Chinatoon Bairn said:

In Amsterdam on Saturday unfortunately but would much rather be at Recreation Park, gutted to be missing it.

I know a few others who took advantage of the supposed break in fixtures to book stuff.

Could be a lot of absent bairns costing Alloa the Navy blue pound.

I know 1 guy who hasn't seen us win away this season and he's not going either.  Sorry Alloa.

1 hour ago, Gaz FFC said:

I know a few others who took advantage of the supposed break in fixtures to book stuff.

Could be a lot of absent bairns costing Alloa the Navy blue pound.

I know 1 guy who hasn't seen us win away this season and he's not going either.  Sorry Alloa.

Aye, me too. Going to sneck with the missus. 

Disappointed to have Keillor-Dunn suspended for this one, hopefully MacLean's injury has cleared up and he can replace him in the starting 11. The only other change I'd make from Saturday is Waddington in for Paton. Hopefully get to see Jarvis at some point

Burgoyne

McGhee McKenna Edjenguele Dixon

Waddington McShane Osman MacLean

Rudden Petravicius

Subs: Mitchell, Kidd, Robson, Paton, Lavery, Todorov, Jarvis

12 hours ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Disappointed to have Keillor-Dunn suspended for this one, hopefully MacLean's injury has cleared up and he can replace him in the starting 11. The only other change I'd make from Saturday is Waddington in for Paton. Hopefully get to see Jarvis at some point

Burgoyne

McGhee McKenna Edjenguele Dixon

Waddington McShane Osman MacLean

Rudden Petravicius

Subs: Mitchell, Kidd, Robson, Paton, Lavery, Todorov, Jarvis

I'd keep Paton in as thius game is going to be a right battle.  Possibly stick Waddington in instead of MacLean who was pretty gash against ICT.

Burgoyne

McGhee McKenna Edge. Dixon

Paton Osman McShane

Waddington. 

Rudden   Petravicius. 

Had Waddington bombing through from deep could be funny. 

I would keep everything the same except replace DKD with Wadds.

Bit more physicality which is good. Maclean to replace him once hes cunted.

Could see Ray going with Todorov and straight up 4 4 2 though.