• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Bairnardo

The Basement Battle: Alloa v Bairns

4 hours ago, Believe The Hype said:

No problems with the stadium itself. That was my laddies first time on terracing and he loved it. Its the pitch that's an absolute farce, there's a throw in every 2 minutes and cannot see how it benefits Alloa, as lets be honest, are not complete dugshite, so no need to shitfest it. Hopefully for your sakes and the sake of football it gets changed next season. 

You wont find an Alloa poster or fan who disagrees with you on the pitch dimensions.The pitch at the Indodrill is a bowling green and a big pitch at its full size.The decision to narrow it was in my opinion negative and i would go as far as to say cowardly.It says you,re players can,t compete unless the manager can come up with tactics to give them a chance.The irony is that the full time teams are all in the main bigger and stronger than us and when they press us hard,as Falkirk did yesterday 2nd half they bully us.We had the chance to change it and didn,t and we are stuck with it now.

You wont find an Alloa poster or fan who disagrees with you on the pitch dimensions.The pitch at the Indodrill is a bowling green and a big pitch at its full size.The decision to narrow it was in my opinion negative and i would go as far as to say cowardly.It says you,re players can,t compete unless the manager can come up with tactics to give them a chance.The irony is that the full time teams are all in the main bigger and stronger than us and when they press us hard,as Falkirk did yesterday 2nd half they bully us.We had the chance to change it and didn,t and we are stuck with it now.
Something that hasnt been touched on much actually there. 2nd half we were hunting in packs. Not something we are used to. Rudden was pressing the keeper and defenders then as soon as it was by him McShane flew in or Osman. Taking it in turns to press the ball made it really hard for yous to put anything together. I love to see that type of pressure game. One player after another nipping out of position to hound then back in.

We would never be able to do it for 90 but I hope its sonething Ray has been drilling and intends to use in future.

48 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Something that hasnt been touched on much actually there. 2nd half we were hunting in packs. Not something we are used to. Rudden was pressing the keeper and defenders then as soon as it was by him McShane flew in or Osman. Taking it in turns to press the ball made it really hard for yous to put anything together. I love to see that type of pressure game. One player after another nipping out of position to hound then back in.

We would never be able to do it for 90 but I hope its sonething Ray has been drilling and intends to use in future.

Much easier to hunt in packs on the tiny park also.It suits us less than everyone else we play on it yet we stayed with it.

Oor Ben sneaking in with the Pars having a week off...or maybe just can't resist seeing the mighty Bairns 8)

Oor Ben sneaking in with the Pars having a week off...or maybe just can't resist seeing the mighty Bairns 8)

Really enjoyed that.
Convinced it was directed by Alan Partridge

9 hours ago, LeodhasXD said:

Rudden's claiming penalty. That's why Roscoe's raging don't know how that's not obvious.

Watch the highlights and at no point does rudden claim a pen. He turns round and looks up to see the big number 4 giving him abuse for no reason what so ever.

4 hours ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

It gives me a warm glow to think of wee Ben sitting in the home end getting himself all ragin' at the navy blue machine.

What a club we are, forcing fans of rival clubs to pay to see us all while hoping to see us get humped.

#FFCBoxOffice

Edited by Rizzo

16 minutes ago, Rizzo said:

It gives me a warm glow to think of wee Ben sitting in the home end getting himself all ragin' at the navy blue machine.

What a club we are, forcing fans of rival clubs to pay to see us all while hoping to see us get humped.

#FFCBoxOffice

Cant needs a gid ride. Shame hes probably an only child.

Edited by Shodwall cat

Watch the highlights and at no point does rudden claim a pen. He turns round and looks up to see the big number 4 giving him abuse for no reason what so ever.

The big number 4 was a donkey. Aberdeen sent McKenna out on loan and I always thought he had something about him but this guy was a fucking dumpling

4 hours ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Why's a wee boy wearing a wedding ring? Is this another Fifer deviancy?

22 hours ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Vlogging at the match should result in a banning order IMO.

Vlogging at the match should result in a banning order IMO.

It’s so cringeworthy when he’s sitting there chatting to the camera in the car with his da/grandad next to him. My da would tank me if i done that at his age/any age :lol:

It’s so cringeworthy when he’s sitting there chatting to the camera in the car with his da/grandad next to him. My da would tank me if i done that at his age/any age :lol:

Your da sounds a right b*****d tbf...