The Basement Battle: Alloa v Bairns

Just now, printer said:

I like Falkirk and always hope they do well except when up against Alloa, but it's still hilarious how absolutely threatened their fans seem to be by a small part-time club like ourselves doing so well and competing fairly comfortably with them. The stuff about the Indodrill is excruciating. emoji29.png

No problems with the stadium itself. That was my laddies first time on terracing and he loved it. Its the pitch that's an absolute farce, there's a throw in every 2 minutes and cannot see how it benefits Alloa, as lets be honest, are not complete dugshite, so no need to shitfest it. Hopefully for your sakes and the sake of football it gets changed next season. 

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nobody gets 'booked for getting pushed' you idiot.
What did he get booked for then?

What I meant is, when there is a coming together like that, some refs just book both players. It happens all the time even though one can be completely innocent

13 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Couple of things from the higjlights.

Edge and McKenna almost killing Zanatta was as delightful as I remember it.

Edge being the only surname not in capitals is pure racism

But the accents were on point. It's because I copied his name to get them and forgot to upper case it.

19 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Couple of things from the higjlights.

Edge and McKenna almost killing Zanatta was as delightful as I remember it.

Edge being the only surname not in capitals is pure racism

Glorious.

1014A4EB-ED99-483B-A719-49400B84C20C.gif

Its the pitch that's an absolute farce, there's a throw in every 2 minutes and cannot see how it benefits Alloa, as lets be honest, are not complete dugshite, so no need to shitfest it. Hopefully for your sakes and the sake of football it gets changed next season. 

Well indeed. That's been the consensus view of us Alloa fans since we first saw it. It's a huge own goal by the club. Especially given we have some very good footballers and, especially before Hastie went back to Motherwell, genuine options with pace on the wings.

Another thing that needs sorted for us as we move on, is whenever McKenna and Burgoyne are involved with eachother its clear that neither of them takes control of the situation. One or two sticky moments yesterday which resulted in Paton and Dixon having to "coach" them pretty loudly. One of them needs to make the call just to hoof it. Neither of them doing it nearly landed us in bother.

28 minutes ago, LeodhasXD said:

But the accents were on point. It's because I copied his name to get them and forgot to upper case it.

Decent highlights, commentary much better than ours!

You should have checked Petra’s first name spelling though, and how many times Jack Hamilton was listed as a sub...(he could have come on twice and still made no impact right enough)

7 minutes ago, Disco Duck said:

Decent highlights, commentary much better than ours!

You should have checked Petra’s first name spelling though, and how many times Jack Hamilton was listed as a sub...(he could have come on twice and still made no impact right enough)

Oh that was meant to be hidden too. These are the errors that happen when you're rushing to get it done in a night.

1 minute ago, LeodhasXD said:

Oh that was meant to be hidden too. These are the errors that happen when you're rushing to get it done in a night.

I’m being a dick, don’t worry about it.   As I say, good highlights.

The teams is starting to look a lot better. We are far from out of trouble, but look to have enough about us to make a fight of it, and possibly drag Dunfermline and Morton into the mix. Would still like to see us be a bit more attacking minded, we still sit too deep. Not going to get carried away, but 7th Place could be possible.

The teams is starting to look a lot better. We are far from out of trouble, but look to have enough about us to make a fight of it, and possibly drag Dunfermline and Morton into the mix. Would still like to see us be a bit more attacking minded, we still sit too deep. Not going to get carried away, but 7th Place could be possible.

We’ve already dragged that Pars back into it. Haven’t you read the despair on their thread?
I’m looking forward to the tears of the Morton contingent in a few weeks when they start to see the cliff edge....

Archived