The Basement Battle: Alloa v Bairns

12 minutes ago, whereismillar said:

Do you know if roscoe is back ?   Braaaaap!

No idea. Was planning on going down to training on Thursday but I fell asleep after dinner and that was that. Assume that they played a bounce game though as I was driving past at 10:30 and the lights were still on.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We should be going 4-4-2 on this laughable wee box of a park. 

I was sceptical about the size of the travelling support but my "big away game" acquantices are all going today, which is usually the sign of a crowd of at least 1500.

The difference in emotion between a win and a loss today will be STARK. It'll be a battle anyway, we're certainly more capable of that than we were three months ago. 

2 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

We should be going 4-4-2 on this laughable wee box of a park. 

I was sceptical about the size of the travelling support but my "big away game" acquantices are all going today, which is usually the sign of a crowd of at least 1500.

The difference in emotion between a win and a loss today will be STARK. It'll be a battle anyway, we're certainly more capable of that than we were three months ago. 

I've even got a Partick fan with me today. Expect a thank you speech from clackmanishre Council for the boost to the local economy. 

Told Mrs B I was just going to drive through and park at Morrisons. Got handed a shopping list.

#noregrets tho. This the life I chose. Loads of Falkork fans piling towards the stadium already though. Plenty wanting to get in early points to an absolute juggernaut crowd.

Keep calm wee guys of Alloa. The shaggers are here but we mean you no harm

We’ve been pretty fucking shite so far. Alloa the better team without really creating an awful lot.

We’re playing so deep and our midfield is just nowhere. Need to get the formation changed at half time. I’d be bringing MacLean and Todorov on for Paton and Waddington, 2 total passengers so far.

Archived