The Basement Battle: Alloa v Bairns

I know a few others who took advantage of the supposed break in fixtures to book stuff.
Could be a lot of absent bairns costing Alloa the Navy blue pound.
I know 1 guy who hasn't seen us win away this season and he's not going either.  Sorry Alloa.
I'm the same, booked a weekend away with the wife. Was gutted when they changed the fixture.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Alloa got any suspensions or injuries we need to know about?

Anyone know where Dario Zanatta will be at 12 tomorrow?

The suspension list normally goes up on a Thursday. It should be posted later today. Link here:

https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scottish-fa/football-governance/disciplinary/player-suspensions/

1 hour ago, LeodhasXD said:

In the past 55 years we've had an attendance higher than 2,387 just 22 times according to at least one anorak. I'm betting less than that.

Pretty random figure but I think you'll be right. I'd expect it to be around 2000.

1 minute ago, hobbes said:

Pretty random figure but I think you'll be right. I'd expect it to be around 2000.

I only know because someone was talking about an Alloa Morton game in the 60's and that was the attendance. They then said we've only been better attended 22 times in the past 55 years and I kept a note of it because I thought it was a good stat. Too lazy to check myself but I'll trust it.

16 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Can you get away with parking at Morrisons for the match ladz?

Usually where we go to park the #JuggernautJeep, would get over early to claim a space before the majority of the navy blue pound arrive in their droves 

Usually where we go to park the #JuggernautJeep, would get over early to claim a space before the majority of the navy blue pound arrive in their droves 
Cheers Shagger. Will be in the ground for opening time to soak up the atmosphere.

5 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Can you get away with parking at Morrisons for the match ladz?

Usually park there but the norm is jump back and forth to game within 100 odd minute time period, sure they have a time limit

I got the feeling will need to be a bit more prompt in timings with the big crowd, must be the biggest Alloa game in my time with the next one possibly even bigger

Usually park there but the norm is jump back and forth to game within 100 odd minute time period, sure they have a time limit
I got the feeling will need to be a bit more prompt in timings with the big crowd, must be the biggest Alloa game in my time with the next one possibly even bigger

There's never any problem time limit wise parking in Morrison's.

Archived