Talbot just keep rolling on....

TFW

11 minutes ago, jkerr said:

anybody been on the Cumnock facebook   page that just shows you there lack of class 

They messaged me saying it was just unfortunate timing that they posted that at full time... and it was actually in relation to someone who passed away. quote "you'll feel bad" once they clear it up.   I said along the lines well you need to be more sensible.. to the response of they don't take lectures off someone who doesn't like their players abusing me.

Unfortunate indeed

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, gogsy said:

Some of the Talbot fans posts on there are pretty embarrassing don't you think?

I think posting a heart at full time was unfortunate to begin with, as was leaving it a few hours without clear up and posting fishing emoji's but you know, football.

Sure there won't be any any criticism aimed at Talbot fans who had posted thinking it was a wind up without knowing of the retrospective clear up of the intention. Could have been deleted as was all a big misunderstanding.

RIP

13 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

I think posting a heart at full time was unfortunate to begin with, as was leaving it a few hours without clear up and posting fishing emoji's but you know, football.

Sure there won't be any any criticism aimed at Talbot fans who had posted thinking it was a wind up without knowing of the retrospective clear up of the intention. Could have been deleted as was all a big misunderstanding.

RIP

You're a Hurlford fan that jumped on the talbot glory hunt, therefore I would rather be a  genuine Cumnock fan seeing no trophies than a glory hunting talbot fan. 

It's so cringey and why didnt you leave Hurlford for kello rovers?? 

6 minutes ago, ThemightyHERTHA said:

You're a Hurlford fan that jumped on the talbot glory hunt, therefore I would rather be a  genuine Cumnock fan seeing no trophies than a glory hunting talbot fan. 

after all he done for beith when they won the cup  that's a big thanks well done Hertha you must be so proud

I dont really like the guy but does everyone really need to abuse him every two minutes? Maybe if your hatred makes you incapable of not becoming a seething mess you should stick the guy on ignore or just chill out and accept that people have different opinions and do different things?

48 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

I dont really like the guy but does everyone really need to abuse him every two minutes? Maybe if your hatred makes you incapable of not becoming a seething mess you should stick the guy on ignore or just chill out and accept that people have different opinions and do different things?

Aaron is a pal of mines jeezo and I've met him for a beer and he's a cracking guy but I shall never ever let him forget he  was a Hurlford fan :lol:

A nicer guy you couldn't meet but he will always be an awful  Ford /talbot bugger in my book :rolleyes:

I’m a follower  of junior football and would like congratulate Auchineck Talbot on their achievements in the Scottish Cup this year. They have raised the profile of junior football in the central belt of Scotland especially after their victory over Ayr United and I myself offer my congratulations to all the players, committee members and the coaching staff of the club for their efforts. Also I was saddened to hear the news of Jim Carson’s death formerly the Chairman of Cumnock Juniors today.The  supporters of Ayrshire juniors will remember him as a man who put a tremendous amount of time and dedication to the club he loved. 

Now the dust has settled on yesterdays endeavour at Tynecastle I couldn't have felt much prouder of Talbot's effort and the brilliant following we took to Edinburgh. A Hearts fan congratulated us and said only 4 other teams bring more away fans than Talbot,however walking back to the car I felt a tad disappointed on how the game panned out.lm no football manager but surely if your beat 1 nil or 7 nil your still out the cup.I would like to have seen Tucker make changes around the 60 min mark,at that point it was obvious Hearts weren't going to bust a gut and knew the game was over, why not get the sub's on and go 4-4-2 and have a go.Playing one up top worked at Beechwood due to the width being narrow, its much harder on a bigger park where the Hearts defenders were striding forward making Talbot's midfield having to come out and face them, leaving a quick ball wide left the Hearts wide men one on one with Lyle and Pope, and boy were their wide men quick or what.So just my opinion on the actual game, I'm sure many will disagree though it doesn't detract from what Talbot have achieved and we will be back for more next year.

4 minutes ago, Talbot 1978 said:
8 hours ago, jimbaxters said:
Whereas you’re a thrilling individual. And your geography is awful.

Ha ha never my strong point, but still enjoy making an example of you and your armchair support

You’re doing a great job. Everyone thinks you’re really cool!

Archived