Talbot just keep rolling on....

TFW

9 minutes ago, .Stuart. said:

You’re getting wound up and trying to point-score over nothing.

And I’m the one that’s supposedly serious.

Not getting wound up at all nor point scoring but nice try though :lol:

Just find it odd that you told the talbot guy it's none of his business but you got involved with him over something that's none of your business :whistle

Strange behaviour and please do try and lighten up. 

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For Talbot to get this far and what they've already achieved, means even if they get a doing today they still come out as winners in my eyes.From preliminary rounds, to trekking round the Highands, beating the best teams they could offer then the Ayrshire derby that we won, against a team that could be playing Premier league football next season, makes me proud to support this team.What pride they have given to a small Ayrshire village and surrounding areas and to everyone that calls them their team, im sure win lose or draw today a few will have lumps in their throats, and misty eyes come the final whistle, today at Tynecastle.

1 minute ago, ThemightyHERTHA said:

Yeah it's called the ignore button, put me on it or go and have a nice wee chilled sunday:rolleyes:

Either way stop being so serious.......... :thumsup2

It’s just a weird way to go about things. It’s as if you follow me around P&B and try to start something over nothing every time.

19 minutes ago, .Stuart. said:

It’s just a weird way to go about things. It’s as if you follow me around P&B and try to start something over nothing every time.

For some reason you're taking this silly wee forum way too serious and getting too carried away with what others are doing from the talbot guy to myself, just chill stu and enjoy your Sunday, anyway guess its time to let the talbot lads have their thread back :rolleyes:

Well done Auchinleck.Massive respect from all at Pollok.We are rivals but talking yesterday to many fans not one wanted anything but Auchinleck to do well.What an achievement-and in doing so recording the best ever result for a junior side by beating Ayr.And the media can recognise what was done-and hopefully the condescending Old Firm obsessed shit that fills the papers can give some coverage to a truly local team backed by local fans who aren’t glory hunters.

Archived