Talbot just keep rolling on....

TFW

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Bella La ghostie said:

It is, but I am asking if making private messages public is acceptable behaviour? Are you saying that it is because it is his forum? 

It wasn't a private message, it was a system support request.  I'm personally not a fan of posting requests or PMS  but your comments after being banned were so ridiculous...

I'm actually embarrassed for you.  To think people in your town will actually know who you are.  

You got banned, you spat the dummy and threatened the site owner with a regulatory body if he didn't remove the posts you had made.  Posts made under an anoymous username ffs.

What an absolute balloon.  After all that you come scuttling back and have the temerity to complain.

Plenty of other posters comeback after being banned and post with no issues.

Not you though, your arrogance is incredible and quite frankly you're not welcome on the site 

Feel free to take your latest banning to the GDPR, UN or Starfleet.

It wasn't a private message, it was a system support request.  I'm personally not a fan of posting requests or PMS  but your comments after being banned were so ridiculous...
I'm actually embarrassed for you.  To think people in your town will actually know who you are.  
You got banned, you spat the dummy and threatened the site owner with a regulatory body if he didn't remove the posts you had made.  Posts made under an anoymous username ffs.
What an absolute balloon.  After all that you come scuttling back and have the temerity to complain.
Plenty of other posters comeback after being banned and post with no issues.
Not you though, your arrogance is incredible and quite frankly you're not welcome on the site 
Feel free to take your latest banning to the GDPR, UN or Starfleet.

Oooofft. Telt.

13 hours ago, Blackie Gold said:

I take it he's banned?

Looks like it bud. Gone to join the unfortunate Dimps,cartographer Ernie,and the philanthropic Quantum in the Auchinleck abyss. :(  Hopefully,you'll find time away from your programme duties to continue with Isa/Bella's now traditional manipulation  of attendance figures at your matches. :)

Probably apart from 3 or 4 teams in the Premier having a good day and being able to compete with Talbot , i’m afraid it’s just gonna be groundhog day season after season .

You’ll get the odd season where a relatively wealthy benefactor will help out their local team and push them to the title or a cup .

Its took years and years for the Talbot to get to that level with their success on and off the pitch and their playing philosophy and i wouldn’t think their would be many boys playing football who wouldn’t want to join them .

Unfortunately the rest are going to be also rans and win the odd trophy against them but that’s just a temporary fix . This seasons senior Scottish cup success will only make them stronger , financially and in attracting sponsors and future players etc

Talbot have won 5 league titles in 16 years of super league

Talbot haven’t won the league for the last 2 seasons.

No doubt they will get a financial benefit from this run, as they did back in 2012, however to say everyone else will struggle is factually incorrect.

The league and cup may be won again by Talbot this season, but equally like the last two seasons they may not (1 out of 4)

Your post makes the west league seem like it’s the professional premier league where one team does dominate all of that, junior football is slightly different and for all Talbots success and winning the most trophies, it’s doesn’t happen every season.

I wonder how much of that is because of an Auchinleck fixture backlog at the end of almost every season?

Backlog impacts many clubs. Glenafton did the double.

When Pollok were winning the league at the start of the super league introduction they were also reaching the later stages of the Scottish semifinals and 1/4s, dealing with games called off.

It impacts everyone.

The team that wins the league each year is usually the best in the West.

It is far from true that every season Talbot have not won the league that it’s down to backlog !!!
And pretty disrespectful to all the other 11 league winners in the last 16 years

1 hour ago, superpollok said:

Backlog impacts many clubs. Glenafton did the double.

When Pollok were winning the league at the start of the super league introduction they were also reaching the later stages of the Scottish semifinals and 1/4s, dealing with games called off.

It impacts everyone.

The team that wins the league each year is usually the best in the West.

It is far from true that every season Talbot have not won the league that it’s down to backlog !!!
And pretty disrespectful to all the other 11 league winners in the last 16 years

Good Post and I can't believe certain parties on here from down the irvine way want talbot to seek another challenge as its too easy. 

(A) Why should they? 

(B) Its up to the other clubs to strive to reach their standards 

(C) Without talbot in the juniors why would you want to be the best of the rest, one of the biggest buzzes in the juniors is seeing your club defeat talbot and win trophies, I've saw two league wins, a West of Scotland Cup win, a Scottish Cup win and an evening times Cup winners Cup win from 2008/2009 and its been great and we've gave talbot great games, wheres the buzz in losing talbot and being the best of the rest? 

Our Scottish cup is getting devalued with the best of the East teams being no longer, sod losing talbot as well as I would struggle with the lack of buzz in going toe to toe with them. 

1 hour ago, ThemightyHERTHA said:

Good Post and I can't believe certain parties on here from down the irvine way want talbot to seek another challenge as its too easy. 

(A) Why should they? 

(B) Its up to the other clubs to strive to reach their standards 

(C) Without talbot in the juniors why would you want to be the best of the rest, one of the biggest buzzes in the juniors is seeing your club defeat talbot and win trophies, I've saw two league wins, a West of Scotland Cup win, a Scottish Cup win and an evening times Cup winners Cup win from 2008/2009 and its been great and we've gave talbot great games, wheres the buzz in losing talbot and being the best of the rest? 

Our Scottish cup is getting devalued with the best of the East teams being no longer, sod losing talbot as well as I would struggle with the lack of buzz in going toe to toe with them. 

A. That’s how football works. Champions tend to go up a league to challenge themselves against better opposition. Not just Talbot, whoever wins the league should be promoted.

B. Arse kissing pish

C. If you’re only into football for the glory, you’re doing it wrong.

29 minutes ago, .Stuart. said:

A. That’s how football works. Champions tend to go up a league to challenge themselves against better opposition. Not just Talbot, whoever wins the league should be promoted.

B. Arse kissing pish

C. If you’re only into football for the glory, you’re doing it wrong.

You've got a very strange outlook on football and arse kissing pish? :lol:

Just ask anyone of Talbot persuasion on here or in 'real life' how much I see them as rivals and the debates I've had with them and will continue to have with them and I'm far from sooking up with anyone at talbot. 

Nice try though...... 

1 hour ago, ThemightyHERTHA said:

Because if you were best of the rest once Talbot left, then you too would gain promotion for the next season (if licensed) and play Auchinleck in a higher league?

Plus if they did leave and everyone joined the pyramid there would be a national/southern cup competition for all the teams outside the SPFL, and also a West of Scotland Cup for the west teams outside the SPFL (like the LL/EOS has just now).

9 hours ago, superpollok said:

Talbot have won 5 league titles in 16 years of super league

Talbot haven’t won the league for the last 2 seasons.

No doubt they will get a financial benefit from this run, as they did back in 2012, however to say everyone else will struggle is factually incorrect.

The league and cup may be won again by Talbot this season, but equally like the last two seasons they may not (1 out of 4)

Your post makes the west league seem like it’s the professional premier league where one team does dominate all of that, junior football is slightly different and for all Talbots success and winning the most trophies, it’s doesn’t happen every season.

I think its 2 or 3 seasons out the last 40 odd that Talbot have had an empty trohy cabinet so you have a point.

Guest Nocknosh1988

Talbot will crumble after this Sunday. A defeat that could set them back for a while other teams pick up points could cost them. 

Archived