• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

3 hours ago, beaver1 said:

Happy it is off as hopefully will be rearranged when we have more fit players, but why on earth was the rescheduled date so close to the original date? 

The call-off on Saturday was due to a frozen pitch.  The forecast milder weather did, as expected, thaw it out and tonight should have been ok, but the volume of rain over several hours was far more than forecast.

Well done to the club, getting pitch inspections as early as they were able, but they'll never get it right for some folk!  Hope no-one had travelled too far before getting the news it was off.  I remember driving from Portpatrick to Inverness for a cup replay.  As we arrived we were told there was a pitch inspection!!  Fortunately the ref was happy with the snow being swept to the side of the pitch , and pitchforks being wielded at half-time.  If it had been called off I'd have pitched a tent on the spot!

Aye pitch was solid at weekend. Then it thawed monday.  I travelled from glasgow. Tuesday afternoon game off not surprisingly due to torrential rain all afternoon. Back up road in 1hr35min.  Water on road was horrific.

Looks like this is going ahead today. 3 points is a must.

Yeah I'm sure the game will be fine today. It was a beautiful day in Stranraer yesterday and is again today in the East of D&G - which is where I am meaning I'll sadly miss this.

Yes 3 points is a must - for Stranraer please!

If you could guarantee three points against Brechin on Saturday, then a point tonight would be a good result.