Cowdenbeath lose Captain

9 hours ago, CowdenLoyal said:
12 hours ago, Sheep77 said:
The Fact that he was assaulted  and he’s the player that misses out on the game 

Are you insinuating he was assaulted? That's a pretty serious allegation to make.

Yes 

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, Elric said:

You really need to start asking questions. Perhaps start with the assistant manager! 

Sheep 77 has got it right

I don’t feel I really need to ask questions.

David Marsh has moved on and by the speed of it, he may have already  had it lined up so it was quite convenient to be involved in a training ground bust up want it ? 

sounds like he / you are pissed off he couldn’t play against Rangers before exiting stage left.

much ado about nothing at the end of the day, who hasn’t had a fight with a work colleague ?

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, noname said:

a lot to be said for the club sticking with the assistant manager after the incident 

let me guess they argued. Maybe punches thrown.. It happens in football end of.  Unless you are going to tell about factual information about the incident why bother posting.

39 minutes ago, noname said:

not think its shocking the AM is still in a job and marsh isnt?

Within a few days, Marsh signed for Stenny who are league 1 so I assume he is at least on the same wages.

anyway, old old news, move along please.

marsh didnt want to go to the police about it at the time, due to him being released and was worried it would affect his chance of another club 
So man gets badly assaulted, unprovoked.
Man doesn't report it to the police as could affect future job prospects.
Seems legit.

Archived