Colvile

Landy68

3 hours ago, Stucafu said:

Colville could lose half a dozen and still be one of the top sides in country.

I'm sure Mick has had more glamorous offers than Kilwinning and Darvel in the past and knocked them back. Cant see any mileage in this one. :) 

Kilwinning Rangers are one of the biggest junior jobs going ya crackpot :D A massive club.

2 hours ago, Bawsoot said:

Stucafu you need to take your tung out of mick Kennedy's arse yes Mick no Mick ffs 

Bawsroot, nowhere near his arse,  Mick has stated on here numerous times he has had plenty junior offers but likes what he does at Colville.

Going by events on social media, its not hard to figure out what part of Dumbarton this thread was generated though.

Who gives a f**k who leaves where and who goes where. End of the day im sure if the man has decided to leave he wouldn't leave it without finding a suitable replacement, after all hes built them up so he'd want them to continue with success he had.

He may have ambitious to manage at a higher level, personally i would find it hard to remain motivated at a place where i have done everything. So for that alone he deserves credit and im sure he'd be able to leave with the best wishes from the club.

10 hours ago, Mick Kennedy said:

Lovely play with words there.

Whos left then mate enlighten me please? 

agree he was loud mooth aye?  Some more creeks from the Galatios, the mighty are falling ..... why did he leave??

Guest Mick Kennedy

He’s certainly not a loud mouth he sticks up for himself.  

What creeks cause we have lost a player lol  we have lost players every season I have been in charge and we have done ok.

listen mate if you want to have grown up chat am more than happy to answer your questions, but if your trying to annoy me trust me I couldn’t care what you think now grow up.

Archived