Aberdeen v Queen of the South

NorthernLights

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, TrebleTwenty said:

Piss easy training match that for the dons, nae convinced we broke sweat. Nae sure fa that boy was, who scored for them, but a bit of a hit and hope type goal. And who was this player they suppose to have, that could play for anybody in the top flight? The boy with the bleeched hair? Should of been send aff for persistent fouls. Anyway, we have had a easy run so far, Partick at home next..

Image result for sheep shagger

1 minute ago, Jacksgranda said:

If it involves watching dykes in action I might be up for it...

See the source image

Well the Lino and ref were a couple of c***s when it came  to the penalty so, I supppose they will be up for it. I reckon the Lino would be up for getting the flag up the arse too. 

Shite first have, much better penetration and pace in the second half with McGinn coming on. Cosgrove is some boy though considering the ball was bouncing off his shin for the first couple of months of the season. His holding up and turning with the ball at his feet have been tremendous over the past few weeks for a tall c**t.  

Was a bit disappointed in Queens after they scored. Thought they would have upped the tempo a bit.  Has that blond boy got a swastika tattoo behind his ear?

4-1 definitely flattered Aberdeen. McGinn coming in changed the game but I don’t think it was just down to his involvement, it was more the balance to the Aberdeen team as opposed to people running all over the place. Didn’t think Cosgrove had a good game but another two goals from him so he can’t complain... although it should have been three.

Dykes was a nuisance for Aberdeen but Queens didn’t really create too much, in saying that Dykes should have scored a second after Dobbie’s wonderstrike. 

Is that Davie Anderson the Queens assistant? He was very highly thought of at Cowden.

What a slavering tube Doyle is btw. Thoroughly entertaining listening to him tell everyone else (including the bench) what they should be doing.

Reminder that it is never okay to applaud an opposition goal. 

I’m not trolling, he failed in the top flight before and clearly enjoys just being a big fish in the wee shitty pond that is the Scottish Championship.

Wrong

He enjoys playing for a Club he loves who also allow him to live with his family near Blackpool and commute. He’s been there and done a lot more than many in his career.

I say he deserves a lot of respect and the plaudits he is getting. A lot to be said for being happy and settled.

You should try it sometime.

Edit to add: Remember a few years back as a teenager when I still lived in Dumfries. Last day of the season Killie fans on the pitch at Palmy celebrating the fact they got the 6 goals against Queens they needed to stay up in the old First Division.

Little did they know that they were still playing in another game (Clyde I think) and there was a last minute goal to send you down.

Not that long since your club was in a “shittier pond” mate.

41 minutes ago, Muzza81 said:

4-1 definitely flattered Aberdeen. McGinn coming in changed the game but I don’t think it was just down to his involvement, it was more the balance to the Aberdeen team as opposed to people running all over the place. Didn’t think Cosgrove had a good game but another two goals from him so he can’t complain... although it should have been three.

Dykes was a nuisance for Aberdeen but Queens didn’t really create too much, in saying that Dykes should have scored a second after Dobbie’s wonderstrike. 

Is that Davie Anderson the Queens assistant? He was very highly thought of at Cowden.

What a slavering tube Doyle is btw. Thoroughly entertaining listening to him tell everyone else (including the bench) what they should be doing.

Reminder that it is never okay to applaud an opposition goal. 

Dougie Anderson,  Queens Assistant Manager 

1 hour ago, Dindeleux said:

I’m not trolling, he failed in the top flight before and clearly enjoys just being a big fish in the wee shitty pond that is the Scottish Championship.

Cut the boy some slack. He's enjoying playing for a team he loves.  The twilight of his career is approaching and he's having fun. 

He wouldn't get into the Kilmarnock team?  Seriously? 

11 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

Dougie Anderson,  Queens Assistant Manager 

Ah of course it is. 

27 minutes ago, red23 said:

Probably because he sends unrequested messages to half the birds in my work

*half the birds in Aberdeen. 

56 minutes ago, scoobles said:

Sorry Muzza81 but I applaud great goals especially long range screamers.
It's fitba

You’d applaud a Ryan Jack long range screamer in the last minute of the Scottish cup final against the Dons? ‘Fitba’ is about winning games, not good goals imo. 

You’d applaud a Ryan Jack long range screamer in the last minute of the Scottish cup final against the Dons? ‘Fitba’ is about winning games, not good goals imo. 
You've taken that to the most illogical exteme.
Tbf your last post was basically mince and even less thought went into your reply.

Archived