Aberdeen v Queen of the South

NorthernLights

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Suspect Device said:

Another revenge mission?

Aye, another good opportunity for you Dandy Dons. I hope the better QoS turns up (not the Evil Twin) and the players give a good account of themselves. I remember going up to Pittodrie for a midweek replay and we were well tonked. I think Peter weatherson scored a consolation from the spot. 1-5?

Think youz should rest some of your players for league business.  We are a wee diddy team from a lower league after all.

I’ll be honest, I was a bit confused by the ‘revenge mission’ talk when I first opened this thread, such is the work I’ve put in over the years to banish that horrible day at hampden from the memory banks.

Now I remember, and I’m a furious, seething mess once again.

Cheers lads.

If this isn’t billed as “sheep vs the GOAT” the BBC have missed a trick.

Great game to look forward to but not one I have much expectation in against the second best team in Scotland.

Our rank rotten Gus Macpherson team managed a draw at Pittodrie and we have Dobbie so you never know.

30 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

We beat QOTS a few years ago so is that ghost not already excercised?

I only watched the highlights of that semi final recently. Never had the stomach for it before :lol:

Mental game, crazy it’s 11 years ago 

Yes, in 2012 during the season we were relegated to the Second Division Aberdeen won 2-1 in the replay at Palmerston after a 1-1 draw.

https://www.skysports.com/football/q-of-south-vs-aberdeen/256540

Archived