RRFC vs. Forfar

Guest bernardblack
Aye....wouldn't think so though watching us at times :lol:

Cheers! Convinced myself I’d read an article a while back about the possible switch to part time. Huge chance I made that up

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, bernardblack said:

Cheers! Convinced myself I’d read an article a while back about the possible switch to part time. Huge chance I made that up

Yeh there's been hints that if we don't go up that would be the case but we have several guys signed for next season on FT contracts so could be the hybrid system we had before.

1 hour ago, Rover1990 said:

Yeh there's been hints that if we don't go up that would be the case but we have several guys signed for next season on FT contracts so could be the hybrid system we had before.

I think it's more likely there will be clauses in those contracts that will allow them to leave in the event of the club not being promoted.

6 minutes ago, Loondave1 said:
16 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

This

Was maybe gonna take it in as a neutral but Tannadice instead

Confident Forfar can get something here

We will see but expect a lot better than our 0 4 pumping at Starks last time.

We had Wright in goals for that game and McKay and Wedderburn in the centre of defence. We also had Vaughan available as a sub.

Not a chance in hell of a repeat score line especially with McGlynn's preferred defence.

1-2 

We had Wright in goals for that game and McKay and Wedderburn in the centre of defence. We also had Vaughan available as a sub.
Not a chance in hell of a repeat score line especially with McGlynn's preferred defence.
1-2 

Well at least he is changing the goalie for tomorrow [emoji1]

Archived