RRFC vs. Forfar

Good that the club are trying to entice fans in, with the bring a pal for a fiver deal. But even still I reckon a crowd of circa 1600 will only be there on Saturday. May have been more had that weekend went our way.

I’m also thinking that no one is interested in this game that there wasn’t a match thread for this, unless I’ve totally missed it...?

Just win, Rovers!

IMG_3210.jpg

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apathy, that’s why there wasn’t a thread. Getting beat by a team cobbled together because of injuries was unacceptable. Home form is supposed to be our saving grace. Even that isn’t assured.

5 hours ago, baillieinleeds said:

Apathy, that’s why there wasn’t a thread. Getting beat by a team cobbled together because of injuries was unacceptable. Home form is supposed to be our saving grace. Even that isn’t assured.

We don't win at SP.

We are on a great run - four league wins on the bounce.....but we don’t win at Raith.
Would take a point right now. We were ruthlessly exposed at Starks last time although should be much more defensively solid this time. Bigger than usual travelling support hopefully give us a lift as well. Expect us to be at least competitive but agree wins at Starks are pretty thin on the ground.

Ironically, the last game at Starks against Forfar was the most solid I've seen our defence since we've been down at this level. McKay and Wedderburn mopped up everything, and then were playing the ball out from the back too.

Unfortunately we won’t have McKay or Wedderburn in defence

Would snatch your hand of for a draw at the moment due to the fact we never win at Stark’s park.
Although we are in fine form & Raith are in some sort of mid table like form.
Crazy to think after the poor start we had to the season we’re only 3 points behind 2nd place.

Be interesting to see whether Manger of The Month hoodoo comes into it and we get hammered 3/4-0 [emoji849]

12 minutes ago, Loon From Outta Toon said:

Would snatch your hand of for a draw at the moment due to the fact we never win at Stark’s park.
Although we are in fine form & Raith are in some sort of mid table like form.
Crazy to think after the poor start we had to the season we’re only 3 points behind 2nd place.

Be interesting to see whether Manger of The Month hoodoo comes into it and we get hammered 3/4-0 emoji849.png

You'll score - that's a given because we always lose goals and stubborn McGlynn refuses to change the defence.

All you've got to do is put 2 men on Nisbet.

Archived