Dundee United v Greenock Morton 02/02/2019

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If United were remotely clinical it would be five already. Johansson is an absolute charlatan and shouldn’t be in the dugout for the second half.

We’ve had one chance and a blatantly offside player touched it when it was already going in. Second time this season, although on this occasion the only thing it will change is the margin of defeat rather than costing us points.

Who could have guessed putting Michael Tidser on the park would improve us? The improvement in the second half only enhances the argument that Johansson doesn’t have a fucking clue what he’s doing in the first place.

No doubt he’ll argue the close scoreline against such a huge club we can’t possibly hope to compete with proves that we’re doing just fine, the board will lap it up and we’ll continue to sleepwalk into a relegation battle.

That should have been far more comfortable than it was.  I will put it down to players still needing to gel.

Excellent debut for Butcher and Pawlett, though Sow’s cameo was not inspiring.  Harkes was my MotM, I thought he was excellent.

Gomis should be on the bench next week and Fyvie shouldn’t.

I can see the title coming down to the head-to-head games between the top three.

Archived