Dundee United v Greenock Morton 02/02/2019

Following Friday’s dire performance I will attend this game more in hope than expectation.

Ideally Fyvie would have been rested with this but if Gomis’ stupid red card has immediate effect then he will play.

It WILL be the same starting line up with Stanton dropped back and Harkes or Nesbitt in for Gomis.  It SHOULD be a 4-4-2 with a midfield of Stanton, Nesbitt, Harkes and Smith with Safranko and Clark as a front pair.  Booth and Seaman would need to be more defensive but extra width/pace up front to compensate.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i've only missed 2 games this season.

This one will be the third, for no other reason than I really, really cannot be arsed. I'm sick to my back teeth sitting in the freezing cauld watching these useless, heartless shitebags disgrace this once proud club.

I'd rather shave my balls with a blow torch.

In case you're wondering, i'm out. 

6 minutes ago, mishtergrolsch said:

3-1 Morton

:lol:

In 20 games under Jonatan Johansson we’ve managed to score more than one goal on four occasions. One of them was against Peterhead and two of them were against Partick Thistle.

There is no chance of Morton scoring three times on Saturday, barring a shock change of manager in the next three days.

38 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

:lol:

In 20 games under Jonatan Johansson we’ve managed to score more than one goal on four occasions. One of them was against Peterhead and two of them were against Partick Thistle.

There is no chance of Morton scoring three times on Saturday, barring a shock change of manager in the next three days.

Bring back Jim Duffy?

2 hours ago, BishopLenBrennan said:

Is Duffy a better manager than Johansson? Yes.

Were Morton correct to sack Duffy when they did, despite the Banter Years-esque events since his departure? Yes.

Do I want Duffy back? No.

Fair enough.

Do you want JJ replaced? If so, with whom?

1 hour ago, sjc said:

Fair enough.

Do you want JJ replaced? If so, with whom?

I can't say I have a specific preference at the moment. As much as it went wrong with Johansson, it hasn't discouraged me from the idea of a novice manager cutting his teeth here. If we're going to bag Johansson then I'd rather it was before the relegation-bound clubs across the leagues start sacking their managers.

Archived