Stirling Albion v Clyde

Very tough one to call, one thing's for sure, a draw is of no use to either team.

As a result should be an open entertaining game.

If we have Stewart at L/back in a  back 4 and Goodie up front I would expect us to pick up the 3 points, if not it could be a struggle. Hopefully have Love on the bench as well, especially after his 2 goals last time.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No doubt Stewart will have a virus / bad back/ injury niggle
But fit enough for the bench
Will be same eleven as Saturday apart from DGW
Wonder if duffie actually gets changed or does he just have is normal clothes under the trackie? this guy must be on about 2k a game

Really looking forward to tonights' game.

A good crowd hopefully and the East Stand will be open.  No surprise as we've got the 3rd best home attendance and Clyde have, well, 5th best. 

I'm done with predictions but we need to show a bit more creativity from midfield.

:thumsup2 'mon the Binos!

Really looking forward to tonights' game.
A good crowd hopefully and the East Stand will be open.  No surprise as we've got the 3rd best home attendance and Clyde have, well, 5th best. 
I'm done with predictions but we need to show a bit more creativity from midfield.
:thumsup2 'mon the Binos!
Shame the other teams like stirling don't travel in the numbers we do anyway it's in the park that counts don't see much problems tonight if we turn up with our A game.

3 1 to Clyde

Very strange selection again. I assume Duffie and McNiff full backs, not be my choice in a million years but will be delighted to admit that Danny knows more than me!

Midfield  by contrast looks pretty strong right enough, interested  to see Barry back in more natural position. Obviously Goodwillie back changes the whole dynamics of the team.

Big night for Boyle, being preferred to Lamont given the fact no McStay.

Nervous night awaits I suspect!

Archived