Kilmarnock v The Heart of Midlothian

Just now, Nadroj said:

Dom Thomas is a winger mate. Don't know why you are trying to compare him.

But aye Ndjoli and Tshibola - like Thomas and Frizzell, are not good enough. 

Bad enough in regards to ndjoli but to suggest tish isn’t good enough is just delusional.

Clueless.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, dumpweed said:

Bad enough in regards to ndjoli but to suggest tish isn’t good enough is just delusional.

Clueless.

Considering pretty much every Killie fan agrees with me I'd suggest you're the one with the issue here.

If it was Gary Locke or Alan Johnstone that signed Ndjoli you wouldn't be defending him like this. 

So blinkered by Clarke's success that you are completely unwilling to accept that there may be better options out there.

Just now, topcat(The most tip top) said:

I’ve no idea whether he’s any good or not but that’s a classic alliterative put down

Even if it’s wrong it would still be right

Thanks brother. I get a wee kick out of saying it.

In all seriousness Tish isn't terrible but he's not really that good either - hence the 85% point.

Mulumbu will take his place though so it's fine.

19 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Should have started the Liam Millar kid, looked decent to me and better than  Ndjoli, how did he last 90? Still quite a jammy Hertz win tho.

SC touched on it in his post game interview, Millar hasn't even trained with the squad yet, only arrived this morning after driving up from Liverpool.....

100% with nadroj here, tshibola is nothing special. I'm glad you mentioned pogba because I said the exact same thing the other night. Thinks hes better than he is, lazy, strolling about the pitch like he's too good to put in effort until we're 2-0 down, even the way he runs his gait is very similar

12 minutes ago, dumpweed said:

Clueless.

Out of all the midfielders who have been regulars this year Tish has been the worst.  I can't imagine that is up for discussion.  He tries to play a game, in my opinion, to be the star whereas his colleagues in centre midfield just do their jobs right and the plaudits follow.

14 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

Why are Hearts minging, yet not Killie? Odd stance since they were worse than us.

I thought Hearts were a team full of annoying shites. They were in the refs ear constantly and wasted time - a lot. BUT it helped them win the game and I thought they defended well.

Always think its pretty unfair when folk say teams who come with wee tricks to help win the game are shite.

7 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

Why are Hearts minging, yet not Killie? Odd stance since they were worse than us.

They were very shite tonight, but Hearts are worse to watch. Hearts approached the game cleverly, but it was petty cynical stuff.

I should concede at this stage that my own team are also horrendous viewing just now. 

Considering pretty much every Killie fan agrees with me I'd suggest you're the one with the issue here.
If it was Gary Locke or Alan Johnstone that signed Ndjoli you wouldn't be defending him like this. 
So blinkered by Clarke's success that you are completely unwilling to accept that there may be better options out there.

I missed your spot poll where you canvassed the opinions of the entire support.
Ndjoli is young and still learning, tonight he was given a difficult job and next to no service.
Hearts played us perfectly, it wasn’t pretty to watch but it was effective.
Naismith was everywhere and it’s easy to see why Hearts struggle without him.
Miller looks like he could be a player during his short spell on the pitch.
Juggernaut has hit a bump on the track but normal service will be resumed shortly.

Just now, Malcolm Malcolm said:

They were very shite tonight, but Hearts are worse to watch. Hearts approached the game cleverly, but it was petty cynical stuff.

I should concede at this stage that my own team are also horrendous viewing just now. 

I go to Hearts games to see us win, and by doing whatever it takes and if hoofing the ball is one of them I'll take it. Who cares if we're not a good team to watch? We're winning games and we're gaining a run of form again. It doesn't really concern you, you're a league below us, Settle down.

1 minute ago, killiekranky said:

I missed your spot poll where you canvassed the opinions of the entire support.
Ndjoli is young and still learning, tonight he was given a difficult job and next to no service.
Hearts played us perfectly, it wasn’t pretty to watch but it was effective.
Naismith was everywhere and it’s easy to see why Hearts struggle without him.
Miller looks like he could be a player during his short spell on the pitch.
Juggernaut has hit a bump on the track but normal service will be resumed shortly.

Tbf I mean the fans on this thread. 

I don't fucking get why folk keep telling me Ndjoli is young and learning. I know he is - but he isn't good enough for the first team.

14 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

In other news

Aberdeen losing tomorrow would leave us a single point behind them which would be nice

Aberdeen winning tomorrow would keep the gap between Hearts and the verdant warrior poets of EH6 in double figures

This is going to be a good weekend.

One way or another

Plus. Kirk Broadfoot got twatted on the face.

Tbf I mean the fans on this thread. 
I don't fucking get why folk keep telling me Ndjoli is young and learning. I know he is - but he isn't good enough for the first team.

Chill Dude, no need for rage and rough language, direct your energies to learning more about the beautiful game and then you will understand what our players offer.

Archived