Kilmarnock v The Heart of Midlothian

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, Eckauskas said:

Can anyone tell me if the Killie fans were equally annoyed at their team shithousing their way to a jammy win at Tynecastle?

I can confirm that I was equally not annoyed at that result or this one.

Hearts outkillied us, Naismith was amazing (can't wait to see him back at Killie)

Hearts scored more goals and deserved the points.

Referee was a contributing factor but that's just par for Scottish football these days.

Sorry for the lack of seethe but most Killie fans are clever and classy  enough to appreciate all aspects of the game.

1 hour ago, killiekranky said:

I can confirm that I was equally not annoyed at that result or this one.

Hearts outkillied us, Naismith was amazing (can't wait to see him back at Killie)

Hearts scored more goals and deserved the points.

Referee was a contributing factor but that's just par for Scottish football these days.

Sorry for the lack of seethe but most Killie fans are clever and classy  enough to appreciate all aspects of the game.

How did the ref upset you?

6 hours ago, killiekranky said:

Killie fans are clever and classy  enough to appreciate all aspects of the game.

Not the ones sitting behind me who were berating "Clarke" for what they perceived as his inadequacies. Unbelievable.

6 minutes ago, ancientnoise said:

So unbelievable that I'd say you were making it up. But then, guy behind me was screaming about how Power was "useless" and how he "never dis anyhin right".

I visit Rugby Park frequently enough to recognise that you have some Neanderthal supporters. I was glad last night that my grandchildren weren't with us, as they often would be.

3 hours ago, Bold Rover said:
Not the ones sitting behind me who were berating "Clarke" for what they perceived as his inadequacies. Unbelievable.

Bold Rover I did say "most" Killie fans

I can on only assume that  as an infrequent visitor you have been seated within our re-education section.
I apologise this is where we sit recovering Celtic and The Rangers supporters who are choosing to try and Kick their

destructive habits and instead follow the teachings of the Sainted Steve Clarke.

Archived