Kilmarnock v The Heart of Midlothian

I think twice we've paid the price for playing Hearts at a point of the season where we've been light on players, the price of doing business late in transfer windows. In August we lost 0-1 then brought in Greg Stewart. 

In January we've brought in 4 players who look like they'll improve our squad but were only able to feature one from the bench due to them coming in at he 11th hour. 

Think we had to run very light tonight as for me, with a fully fit 11, Ndjoli is nowhere near the team. He ran about manfully enough but he looks a mile off being a success as a striker at a professional level. Contrast that with wee Naisy who gave our defence a hard time all night, being professional and bringing experience, cheating, getting in the ref's ear, harrying defenders to make them go long, leaving something in every challenge, even just shouting to put folk off. Night and day with our forward. 

Don't like to criticise Clarke but if I'm calling the game as i saw it, I thought we got it badly wrong tonight. That's the first time we can say that in all his time here, which is amazing. We were naive, switched off for goals, played into their hands, hoofed long balls for Berra to eat up all night, repeated the mistakes of the first half in the second, took too long to make changes, and against a Hearts side who were going looking for fouls and a ref who didn't control the game we just gave away daft foul after daft foul. 

Can't begrudge Hearts the win, after going 2 up easily enough they never looked like dropping points from that position. 

Hopefully Ndjoli and Tshibola will never be seen again. Ndjoli not good enough and Tsh is just a lazy useless git - give me Mulumbu every time. 

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, killie_lad said:
21 minutes ago, Nadroj said:
Honestly what makes you make that wee smart arse comment? 
Ndjoli has shown absolutely nothing to suggest he is good enough. Its not his fault but he just does not have the ability to play at this level.

Very fair comment, if he was playing for accies he wouldn't look out of place and people like dumpweed would be telling us all how pish he is. Not good enough, simple as that.

Exactly. Seems like you cant say anything negative about our players now or else a section of our support gets on their high horse. 

39 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

We weren't at it tonight, and Hearts defended excellently in the second half. Ndjoli is a Gary Locke player in a Steve Clarke team - we need to get him as far to f**k as is humanly possible. So far this season, we've immeditaly bounced back after every bad result and gone on another run - it's imperative that we do that again in midweek against Dundee.

I said the exact same thing as you about Ndjoli. He is Dale Carrick 2.0

20 minutes ago, Nadroj said:

Honestly what makes you make that wee smart arse comment? 

Ndjoli has shown absolutely nothing to suggest he is good enough. Its not his fault but he just does not have the ability to play at this level.

The fact you called him fucking useless says a lot.

a good option player in a team who are challenging at the top of the league.

He’s not our best player but he’s definitely not shit.

Take a reality check and look at where we are in the league. 

Just now, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Should have started the Liam Millar kid, looked decent to me and better than  Ndjoli, how did he last 90? Still quite a jammy Hertz win tho.

Tbf Millar only signed yesterday. May have been a bit quick to chuck him in.

Agreed that he looked better than Ndjoli. He made a few decent runs but still not really enough time to tell.

7 minutes ago, deadasdillinger said:

I think twice we've paid the price for playing Hearts at a point of the season where we've been light on players, the price of doing business late in transfer windows. In August we lost 0-1 then brought in Greg Stewart. 

In January we've brought in 4 players who look like they'll improve our squad but were only able to feature one from the bench due to them coming in at he 11th hour. 

Think we had to run very light tonight as for me, with a fully fit 11, Ndjoli is nowhere near the team. He ran about manfully enough but he looks a mile off being a success as a striker at a professional level. Contrast that with wee Naisy who gave our defence a hard time all night, being professional and bringing experience, cheating, getting in the ref's ear, harrying defenders to make them go long, leaving something in every challenge, even just shouting to put folk off. Night and day with our forward. 

Don't like to criticise Clarke but if I'm calling the game as i saw it, I thought we got it badly wrong tonight. That's the first time we can say that in all his time here, which is amazing. We were naive, switched off for goals, played into their hands, hoofed long balls for Berra to eat up all night, repeated the mistakes of the first half in the second, took too long to make changes, and against a Hearts side who were going looking for fouls and a ref who didn't control the game we just gave away daft foul after daft foul. 

Can't begrudge Hearts the win, after going 2 up easily enough they never looked like dropping points from that position. 

Hopefully Ndjoli and Tshibola will never be seen again. Ndjoli not good enough and Tsh is just a lazy useless git - give me Mulumbu every time. 

Harsh on tshibola. 

Just now, dumpweed said:

Aw here we go, can't criticise anyone because we are doing well in  the league.

Ndjoli is a striker who cannot, for the life of him, score a goal or hold a man off or link up - what use is he? 

Just because someone comes off the bench a lot and occasionally starts doesn't make them an important player to us. 

1 minute ago, dumpweed said:

Harsh on tshibola. 

I'll remember  to ignore your opinions in future as well.

Despite having him as my DP after a good performance against Celtic, Tshibola is useless 85% of the time. 

4 minutes ago, dumpweed said:

Harsh on tshibola. 

Seems to really divide the fans this guy. For me, as the one in the midfield playing further forward, he isn't nearly creative or forward thinking enough to create any impression in the game. What is his role exactly?

Too careless with the ball. Doesn't give the impression he cares enough. Frustrating. 

1 minute ago, deadasdillinger said:

Seems to really divide the fans this guy. For me, as the one in the midfield playing further forward, he isn't nearly creative or forward thinking enough to create any impression in the game. What is his role exactly?

Too careless with the ball. Doesn't give the impression he cares enough. Frustrating. 

Bingo. He always wants to take one touch too many and is far too relaxed. 

He is a poundland Pogba for me.

Just now, Nadroj said:

I'll remember  to ignore your opinions in future as well.

Despite having him as my DP after a good performance against Celtic, Tshibola is useless 85% of the time. 

85% is very precise. So precise you have just made it up.

tshibola one of the many reasons we are a top 3 team.

perhaps you’d prefer frizzell or Dom Thomas as they are more your type

Eh? What does our league position have to do with ndjoli not being a very good footballer?

44 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

I said:

Correct - it was a win for The Hertz.

Word up - when two teams are playing a game of football, it's not possible for neutrals to win.

Take care, m8. 

Take care, m8. 

Word up?! Good grief...

Hearts are minging. Thanks for trying. 

Just now, dumpweed said:

85% is very precise. So precise you have just made it up.

tshibola one of the many reasons we are a top 3 team.

perhaps you’d prefer frizzell or Dom Thomas as they are more your type

Dom Thomas is a winger mate. Don't know why you are trying to compare him.

But aye Ndjoli and Tshibola - like Thomas and Frizzell, are not good enough. 

Just now, killie_lad said:
9 minutes ago, dumpweed said:

Eh? What does our league position have to do with ndjoli not being a very good footballer?

The fact Ndjoli is part of the team who has got us to this position.

1 minute ago, killie_lad said:
9 minutes ago, dumpweed said:

Honestly not even a point in trying mate.

Archived