Kilmarnock v The Heart of Midlothian

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, NJ2 said:

Kirk Broadfoot got very angry about falling over. I like seeing Broadfoot angry, odious Neanderthal c**t.

The reaction was very funny.  We've all been there when you've had a sore one and you get that immediate rush of blood to the head.  I think when he grabbed Soutar and had a wee wrestle he must've been calming down by the second and realised what had happened.

The reaction was very funny.  We've all been there when you've had a sore one and you get that immediate rush of blood to the head.  I think when he grabbed Soutar and had a wee wrestle he must've been calming down by the second and realised what had happened.

I think Souttar’s complete lack of reaction / confusion to the whole thing probably helped diffuse any potential skirmish

No complaints from me tonight as Hearts played us at our own game especially 2nd half,

Brophy is a huge miss for us, Ndjoli just isn't good enough to play the lone striker role.

We pick ourselves up & get ready for Dundee Wednesday night, hopefully Mulumbu is ready & Brophy is fit..... 

Archived