Kilmarnock v The Heart of Midlothian

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are looking as strong a squad now as I can remember watching us in the last 40 odd years. Killie board making a statement this week that we are here to compete in the top 4 for rest of season. 3 points against Hertz gives us a BIG gap between us and 5th. Huge game to win for both, so 1-0 Juggernaut!

Don't think this will be a game for the purists, can see 1-0 either way.  I think Killie are at their best when they give up possession and try and get in behind teams, but I don't think we'll be interested in playing in a manner that would particularly set them up for that. 

Can't see many changes for us from Saturday, but although he done well I don't think Mulraney will start , I think we'll go with someone more defence minded.

Jambos, if you don't have a ticket and you're coming tonight then you can pay at the gate no problem. If you're bringing the car and aren't sure where to park the old Safeway car park across from the big Tesco is where to go. If you're after a boozer for before the game there's the Brass & Granite or the sports bar at the Frank Beattie stand.

Really up for this tonight. A cold night in front of the cameras underneath the floodlights? This is exactly what you're after.

7 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

Can't see many changes for us from Saturday, but although he done well I don't think Mulraney will start , I think we'll go with someone more defence minded.

These are pretty much my thoughts as well.

Levein's been talking about Garuccio in the Evening News, so he could be involved - still not totally convinced by Godinho at RB, but there are few options if we want to play Smith as part of a back three.

Tough game against a good side with a shrewd coach - gonnae be freezing, so Godspeed to anyone going through.

Be nice and warm in my gaff - time to get a few beers in. 

3 hours ago, Andy_K_97 said:

Really up for this tonight. A cold night in front of the cameras underneath the floodlights? This is exactly what you're after.

The ideal conditions to sit on your arse and watch the match on the telly, certainly. I hope it's a good game for all those who attend.

Archived