Kilmarnock v The Heart of Midlothian

3rd v 5th.  6 points separates the teams.

Hertz will be looking to close the gap, whilst the glorious blue and white juggernaut will be looking to keep the pressure on our cheeky wee pop at the title.

Hopefully Sir Steve will bolster our squad with a couple of signings ahead of the game.

2 - 0 to the mighty.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was heartened by Boyd being red carded ...

... and then I checked the data

Like Naysmith at Hearts,Kilmarnock with Kris Boyd are a very different proposition from without him. 

Unfortunately for Hearts however,  Killie are W9, D1, L1 games that Boyd didn't feature and have never failed to score

For games where Boyd has played they're a respectable but unimpressive W4, D5, L3

He's basically the Anti-naysmith

The only logical conclusion is that Craig Levein should contact the SFA immediately and try to appeal Boyd's red card

I’d take a 0-0 here. God only knows what XI and formation will come out the tombola this week. Could argue no changes required after Saturday but changes for changes sake has been a theme

Impossible to call this result for me.  Both games between the sides have been so close this season.

I didn't at all expect Hearts to follow up a poor result against Dundee with a good win on Saturday, and we're coming off the back of two good results since the restart.

Massive game, I totally love Friday night football as well - should be a good one under the lights.

We already had a thread here 
but WHATEVER 
2-0 Killie 

Aye, but Romeo has replied in that thread. Leave it for him to speak to his aliases and we, the adults who support the clubs involved in the fixture, can decide just how badly this will go in here.

49 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Aye, but Romeo has replied in that thread. Leave it for him to speak to his aliases and we, the adults who support the clubs involved in the fixture, can decide just how badly this will go in here.

Hope the Hearts fans all behave themselves. It'll be a sore one getting skelped but there's no shame in it - better teams than Hearts have lost to the mighty Killie this year. 

1 hour ago, The Tackle said:

Is this on TV? Not sure if I can be bothered going yet and when I do decide it will probably be too late for a ticket to be posted to me.

Live on BT Sport

https://www.stanza.co/event/5bf95922081628001ab37585?embed=true

I'm going to the Opera instead 

Hope the Hearts fans all behave themselves. It'll be a sore one getting skelped but there's no shame in it - better teams than Hearts have lost to the mighty Killie this year. 

We can hold hands and sing “hello, hello” together if you’d like? I think you’d like that.

Think this'll be a tight one.

Like Aberdeen, Hearts are a team who are happy to cede possession and make things physical. That's not a criticism, it's just the worst kind of team for us to play because we're at our best on the break.

I expect a honking game which could go 1-0 either way.

Ideally to us, with Boyd's suspension being overturned and him scoring a last minute winner with his arse

3 hours ago, Darren said:

I don't know what's worse, deadasdillinger's attempts at humour in the largely ignored thread or the use of the word "footie" in the tags for this one.

No idea who you are pal but I came third in the vote for best Killie fans on here. Maybe you don't know who you're dealing with, but I'm kind of a big deal, so if you could just wind your neck in that would be grand. Cheers. 

26 minutes ago, deadasdillinger said:

No idea who you are pal but I came third in the vote for best Killie fans on here. Maybe you don't know who you're dealing with, but I'm kind of a big deal, so if you could just wind your neck in that would be grand. Cheers. 

I'll keep a keen watch on your next post about "Speccy Craig". Should be a classic.

Archived