• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

Great result for the Mo.

In short, 2 goals from -son, followed by another one from a -son, followed in the second half by one from a -ton and a final one from a -ston.

Well done the Mo(n)!

That transfer fairly made a difference
??????

No steeves today. Is he injured? Could be a big miss defensively and going forward
Pulled up in training on Thursday night. Could be out for four weeks apparently.

Treat yourself to the Peterhead thread.
Oh don't you worry I've read all about Alan...

4 hours ago, endieinreekie said:

No steeves today. Is he injured? Could be a big miss defensively and going forward

Injured last weekend was a suspected muscle tear however just badly strained, he hopes to be back by Raith game

16 minutes ago, Links_Park_Dynamo said:

Injured last weekend was a suspected muscle tear however just badly strained, he hopes to be back by Raith game

Cheers. Hope he's back soon

21 minutes ago, Best Team in Angus said:

The silence from Brechin fans is deafening:o

I was wondering if there were any Brechin supporters at the game to give us their take on the game,,,deafening silence indeed.

Well done Mo . Three out of three against us this season .  You were luring me in ,letting us go 2 -1 up , making me think it was going to be a grand day out , then  BANG . Despite this latest set back  ( of which there has been a few and no doubt there will be a few more before seasons end ) i enjoyed my day out , well apart from the bit where they kick a ball about for 90 mins ,  Montrose is my favourite away day . I only hope we can get ourselves sorted so we have more of these to go to next season.