• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
FifeSons

Airdrieonians v Dumbarton

9 minutes ago, DestroyedByMadness said:

I think the new manager is doing a great job so far, considering what he has to work with.

Saw on an EF thread that we've tried (unsuccessfully) to get one of their players, so he's clearly still looking to add to the squad

Pure speculation but I’m imagining the player is Scott Agnew. Was with Murray at Dumbarton and took him to St Mirren with him. Would be a great signing though! But he’s under contract at East Fife and we have to respect that. 

1 minute ago, GoalForAirdrie said:

Pure speculation but I’m imagining the player is Scott Agnew. Was with Murray at Dumbarton and took him to St Mirren with him. Would be a great signing though! But he’s under contract at East Fife and we have to respect that. 

Just read the thread and seen it’s Dunsmore. Ack weel, there goes my theory :lol:

On 28/01/2019 at 17:10, Ross Forbes said:

Unless we sign a goalkeeper, box-to-box midfielder, targetman and Dom Thomas before this we'll lose imo.

Just the last three to go...

1 minute ago, FifeSons said:

Just the last three to go...

Don't let me down, Mr Duffy.

6 hours ago, GoalForAirdrie said:

Aggy dislocated his shoulder recently didnt he?

4 minutes ago, DestroyedByMadness said:

If Dom Thomas is available we should go for him.

Go for him all you like, but he can't play for you this season.

That really would sum up our season, if it happened.

He can’t play for another club in Scotland.

4 hours ago, Ross Forbes said:

Don't let me down, Mr Duffy.

Only one day left. I can't say I'm confident.

I'll be keeping an eye on the score from the away end at Millwall on Saturday. Rotherham are probably about the only team in the UK with a worse away record than us.

Edited by FifeSons

Full story to come, but family day on Saturday in association with Breathing Space. Open to home and away fans!

51143371_244615706486206_8134396118474686464_n.png?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=b234417809c9e80b6940fa42a4945c5d&oe=5CBBDCCC

Full story to come, but family day on Saturday in association with Breathing Space. Open to home and away fans!
51143371_244615706486206_8134396118474686464_n.png?_nc_cat=110%26_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx%26oh=b234417809c9e80b6940fa42a4945c5d%26oe=5CBBDCCC&key=3c34ced49207911b1ccb5ab9f2cf328dc648f4d5d9f789328e070df8e908d4fa
Cracking idea to get fans entertained etc before the game. A lot of clubs could take note.

Attached the wrong image! Doh. Also includes free entry for under 16's if you go to the club shop 1st.

Hoping for a wee shot at the bubble football.

FB_IMG_1548884287727.jpg

4 minutes ago, pleslie99 said:
27 minutes ago, EJF said:
51143371_244615706486206_8134396118474686464_n.png?_nc_cat=110%26_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx%26oh=b234417809c9e80b6940fa42a4945c5d%26oe=5CBBDCCC&key=3c34ced49207911b1ccb5ab9f2cf328dc648f4d5d9f789328e070df8e908d4fa

Cracking idea to get fans entertained etc before the game. A lot of clubs could take note.

Welcome to come along. There's a bar at the ground too if you want to leave the kids and get a pint.

On 1/28/2019 at 17:10, Ross Forbes said:

Unless we sign a goalkeeper, box-to-box midfielder, targetman and Dom Thomas before this we'll lose imo.

Two down, two to go...

4 minutes ago, FifeSons said:

Two down, two to go...

I'm willing to accept Boris as a more general striker, rather than a targetman to be fair. So let's say that we've managed 2.75/4.

Still got a few hours for that centre-mid with boundless energy to come in too.

3 minutes ago, Ross Forbes said:

Might not happen, I'm going to the gym tonight #gainz ;)

9 minutes ago, Ross Forbes said:

I'm willing to accept Boris as a more general striker, rather than a targetman to be fair. So let's say that we've managed 2.75/4.

Aye, we’ve come out if this pretty well tbh. Much better than things looked a week ago. I’d say we just about have a fighting chance of staying up now.