Airdrieonians v Dumbarton

9 minutes ago, DestroyedByMadness said:

I think the new manager is doing a great job so far, considering what he has to work with.

Saw on an EF thread that we've tried (unsuccessfully) to get one of their players, so he's clearly still looking to add to the squad

Pure speculation but I’m imagining the player is Scott Agnew. Was with Murray at Dumbarton and took him to St Mirren with him. Would be a great signing though! But he’s under contract at East Fife and we have to respect that. 

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, GoalForAirdrie said:

Pure speculation but I’m imagining the player is Scott Agnew. Was with Murray at Dumbarton and took him to St Mirren with him. Would be a great signing though! But he’s under contract at East Fife and we have to respect that. 

Just read the thread and seen it’s Dunsmore. Ack weel, there goes my theory :lol:

6 hours ago, GoalForAirdrie said:

Aggy dislocated his shoulder recently didnt he?

4 hours ago, Ross Forbes said:

Don't let me down, Mr Duffy.

Only one day left. I can't say I'm confident.

I'll be keeping an eye on the score from the away end at Millwall on Saturday. Rotherham are probably about the only team in the UK with a worse away record than us.

4 minutes ago, pleslie99 said:
27 minutes ago, EJF said:
Full story to come, but family day on Saturday in association with Breathing Space. Open to home and away fans!
51143371_244615706486206_8134396118474686464_n.png?_nc_cat=110%26_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx%26oh=b234417809c9e80b6940fa42a4945c5d%26oe=5CBBDCCC&key=3c34ced49207911b1ccb5ab9f2cf328dc648f4d5d9f789328e070df8e908d4fa

Cracking idea to get fans entertained etc before the game. A lot of clubs could take note.

Welcome to come along. There's a bar at the ground too if you want to leave the kids and get a pint.

4 minutes ago, FifeSons said:

Two down, two to go...

I'm willing to accept Boris as a more general striker, rather than a targetman to be fair. So let's say that we've managed 2.75/4.

Still got a few hours for that centre-mid with boundless energy to come in too.

9 minutes ago, Ross Forbes said:

I'm willing to accept Boris as a more general striker, rather than a targetman to be fair. So let's say that we've managed 2.75/4.

Still got a few hours for that centre-mid with boundless energy to come in too.

Aye, we’ve come out if this pretty well tbh. Much better than things looked a week ago. I’d say we just about have a fighting chance of staying up now.

Archived