Hibs vs Aberdeen

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

Scottish Freedom? Didn't Edinburgh vote against Independence even more than Aberdeen did?

Not Leith, m8. North of Edinburgh, it's hardy, woad-covered freedom-loving barbarians as far as the eye can see. Well, apart from maybe Stockbridge, and the New Town. And maybe Cramond.

27 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

Not Leith, m8. North of Edinburgh, it's hardy, woad-covered freedom-loving barbarians as far as the eye can see. Well, apart from maybe Stockbridge, and the New Town. And maybe Cramond.

Looks like the Stockbridge massive must have come out en masse. :lol:

Screenshot_20190201-153901.jpg

"Edinburgh North and Leith" includes all the cricket numpties and blazers from Stockbridge and the New Town that I was telling you about. Also Edinburgh East is the constituency that includes Easter Road (plus other, less desirable areas). If the yoons hadn't gerrymandered the boundaries, it would be a solid 'Yes' vote from Granton to Portobello.

3 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

You just chased the poor c**t out the door. 

Parted ways by 'mutual consent', as he himself said in the statement.

And since there's absolutely no reason to believe that anyone at Hibs acted out of sectarian malice, that's entirely irrelevant, even if it was true.

6 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

Parted ways by 'mutual consent', as he himself said in the statement.

And since there's absolutely no reason to believe that anyone at Hibs acted out of sectarian malice, that's entirely irrelevant, even if it was true.

Oh, so it's not always because he's Catholic?

My mistake.

31 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Oh, so it's not always because he's Catholic?

My mistake.

What is the point you're trying to make here, exactly? That it's okay for bigoted c***s to use bigoted slurs at someone because they sometimes end up in disagreements that are unrelated to their religion or ethnic origin? When you call someone a f***** b*****d, it's *exactly* because you're a bigot and he's a catholic, even if you can make some pleep later on about how they're not a nice person because they have a drunk driving conviction or whatever.

How do you not get this? Have they been putting dioxins in the sheepdip again?

5 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

What is the point you're trying to make here, exactly? That it's okay for bigoted c***s to use bigoted slurs at someone because they sometimes end up in disagreements that are unrelated to their religion or ethnic origin? When you call someone a f***** b*****d, it's *exactly* because he's a catholic, even if you can make some pleep later on about how they're not a nice person because they have a drunk driving conviction or whatever. How do you not get this? Have they been putting dioxins in the sheepdip again?

Obviously not. You could scroll back and see who brought the sectarian nonsense in to the discussion though. 

My original comment was obviously tongue in cheek.

Didn't realise the hibs support was that precious.

Edit: whilst you're at it you could let us know who brought the politics to the table too :thumsup2

2 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Obviously not. You could scroll back and see who brought the sectarian nonsense in to the discussion though. 

My original comment was obviously tongue in cheek.

Didn't realise the hibs support was that precious.

Edit: whilst you're at it you could let us know who brought the politics to the table too :thumsup2

There was nothing wrong with introducing the politics or willy-waving about who is more or less staunch. That was all fair game and above board.

It's the utterly bizarre equivalence of 'fans dishing out sectarian abuse en masse' with 'manager leaves club' and the dogwhistled hint that 'Dishing sectarian abuse out at Lenny is okay because it's not really sectarian abuse because someone, somewhere, might not like him for other reasons' that made my heid explode.

4 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

There was nothing wrong with introducing the politics or willy-waving about who is more or less staunch. That was all fair game and above board.

It's the utterly bizarre equivalence of 'fans dishing out sectarian abuse en masse' with 'manager leaves club' and the dogwhistled hint that 'Dishing sectarian abuse out at Lenny is okay because it's not really sectarian abuse because someone, somewhere, might not like him for other reasons' that made my heid explode.

You managed to take all that from a single tongue in cheek comment?

No wonder your head exploded.

0131 221 9999.

Archived