Hibs vs Aberdeen

32 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Noticeable that the ‘playing the right way’ chat always comes out after a team is beaten.

Hear it a lot from hibs fans.

They come out with any warrior poet shite so long as it deflects away from the reality of their team being utter mince.

Then when they have the odd good season like last year or when they were beating minnows in the pub league, they feel vindicated.

Risible c**ts.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Hibs were pretty dirty and played almost no "nice" football.

Interesting point that considering that they almost to a man seem to be under the impression that we are dirty cheating b*****ds

Official match stats

Hibs - 16 fouls committed

Aberdeen - 7 fouls committed

Make of that what you will folks;)

Enjoyed that yesterday bit off a stroll at times and should have been heavier defeat for the hibs.

they got bossed middle the park.   shinnie was outstanding but ferguson my man the match. reminds me of cooper always there at

right time breaking up play .   this lad is a gem   and  what a bargain .

As for hibs they look a poor side but big players lost  and it shows.      bottom 6 looks there finish this season .losing out in lot of cash there.

Hibs fans who moan about the way Aberdeen play football, how exactly do Hibs play football? I admittedly haven't watched Hibs much this season (the Aberdeen games and the draw against Rangers I think are the only ones), but whenever I have seen them they've hardly played free-flowing beautiful football. The defenders took to fouling Aberdeen players any time they were playing any creative attacking football (Milligan in particular). Seems a bit rich to continually foul our players when they are trying to do something skilful then complain that we are dull to watch.

1 hour ago, Jmothecat2 said:

Hibs fans who moan about the way Aberdeen play football, how exactly do Hibs play football? I admittedly haven't watched Hibs much this season (the Aberdeen games and the draw against Rangers I think are the only ones), but whenever I have seen them they've hardly played free-flowing beautiful football. The defenders took to fouling Aberdeen players any time they were playing any creative attacking football (Milligan in particular). Seems a bit rich to continually foul our players when they are trying to do something skilful then complain that we are dull to watch.

St Mirren aside they're the worst opposition I've witnessed at Pittodrie this season.

I was abroad, so watched on some pish stream. Looked like our midfield "formation" got its erse felt, so no complaints about the result.

I assume the dons fans circle jerk on here will dry up when you bend over (as usual) to rangers on Wednesday?

I assume the dons fans circle jerk on here will dry up when you bend over (as usual) to rangers on Wednesday?

Well it would be odd for us all to be loving it if we lost. As it goes, Rangers haven’t beaten us this season, and we’ve finished above them in the league the last two seasons. Something Hibs haven’t ever managed to do, even in your three seasons in the diddy league. I think we’ve got a very good chance.

Sounds a smashing win for the boys yesterday, think I’m going to watch the whole thing on Alba when I get back.

(Currently en route home from Dublin having travelled over for the East Fife non-event. Hibees should be happy the game got played at all!!)

48 minutes ago, RussellAnderson said:

Well it would be odd for us all to be loving it if we lost. As it goes, Rangers haven’t beaten us this season, and we’ve finished above them in the league the last two seasons. Something Hibs haven’t ever managed to do, even in your three seasons in the diddy league. I think we’ve got a very good chance.

Sounds a smashing win for the boys yesterday, think I’m going to watch the whole thing on Alba when I get back.

(Currently en route home from Dublin having travelled over for the East Fife non-event. Hibees should be happy the game got played at all!!)

Might want to recheck your facts on that one pal

I was abroad, so watched on some pish stream. Looked like our midfield "formation" got its erse felt, so no complaints about the result.

Forgot our bottle crashed as usual in this seasons. LC Semi Final.

Oh and who could forget the pumping we got at Ibrox just a couple of days after the league cup final defeat.

As big a myth as the “Hibs play outstanding football and are a joy to watch” that the Scottish Media lazily churn out week after week.

Enjoy the bottom six (..better than relegation I suppose).

3 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

The seethe from the Hibs lads has exceeded wildest expectations on this occasion 

Incredible scenes 

"........no complaints about the result"

Seethe

confused.png.074f67005ea68dbb913cb7e365cdebba.png

Archived