Hibs vs Aberdeen

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aberdeen deserved to win, they should’ve won by many more but McInnes was very happy to have them sit on a 2-1. Fair enough, it worked out for him. It won’t against better sides than us, is all I’m saying. And that’s why I took objection to ‘title contenders’. Not the result, not the referee, nothing to do with today’s game apart from that it was not anything Aberdeen haven’t done before and it wasn’t, to me, a title contending team.

Hibs weren't cheated, we were done by the snidiest team we play every single time. I don't blame Aberdeen or Mcinnes for this, it's up to us to deal with it.

But f**k watching that week in week out. It's neither wonder Aberdeen fans are a shower of greeting faced c***s.

11 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

I'm sure there is am exception for keeper.

I used to be a ref you know, I wasn't very good mind you.

Thought so.. would be the same as a keeper receiving a red or got injured and teams not having to put a player in net even if they'd already used a sub keeper or didn't have one on the bench

7 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

So you and your moany pals think that the game should have continued because Lewis battered his head and happened to be treated at the side of the goal, while Aberdeen had nobody in goals ? 

Lol :lol:

Did I say I thought that? No, I was merely asking for clarification you numpty

Hibs weren't cheated, we were done by the snidiest team we play every single time. I don't blame Aberdeen or Mcinnes for this, it's up to us to deal with it.

Someone in the pub afterwards said that they make Houston’s Falkirk look like the Harlem Globetrotters. Don’t think it’s a million miles off.

Guest Bob Mahelp
Just now, HibsFan said:

Someone in the pub afterwards said that they make Houston’s Falkirk look like the Harlem Globetrotters. Don’t think it’s a million miles off.

Was it some jakey fucker slavering over a pint o'heavy that had just pished his pants ?

That sounds like yer average Hibs fan, with the same level of football intelligence.

Was it some jakey fucker slavering over a pint o'heavy that had just pished his pants ?
That sounds like yer average Hibs fan, with the same level of football intelligence.

I have never seen somebody have such a heads gone after their own team won. :lol:

Worst of it is that they're a decent side. When they had to play today when they went behind they were excellent.

They're Livingston with a history and a bigger budget.

Guest Bob Mahelp
7 minutes ago, Lebowski said:

But f**k watching that week in week out. It's neither wonder Aberdeen fans are a shower of greeting faced c***s.

Image result for gary mackay-steven v hibs

Guest Bob Mahelp
Just now, Lebowski said:

Worst of it is that they're a decent side. When they had to play today when they went behind they were excellent.

They're Livingston with a history and a bigger budget.

Image result for gary mackay-steven v hibs

I’m totally lost. What game were these Hibernian Fans at today.

In fact. Who the f**k are Hibs anyway ?

I don’t know if I’m being wooshed or not, my point is very simple.

When Aberdeen attacked us today, they looked several classes above, GMS, Stewart and Wilson were tearing us apart and Aberdeen could’ve had 4 or 5 if they’d been more clinical from these counter attacks.

And the last two words there are what you’re not getting. They were counter attacks because McInnes was happy to soak up our ‘pressure’ (ie we passed the ball around with no real purpose) and then hit us in numbers on the break.

What I am saying is that Aberdeen are comfortably a good enough side to beat Hibs without the snideness. Shinnie doesn’t need to hack players down, you don’t need to go down with injuries for minutes at a time, and if you honestly can’t see the what people mean by the “falling over with their back to the ref” trick then that’s a bit worrying.

4 hours ago, BawWatchin said:

If that's honestly the best Aberdeen have looked in a long time, then i'd be extremely worried. Clinged on to their 2-1 advantage using every time wasting method imaginable. Bit hard to score 4 or 5 goals when you only have 3 shots on target. You did however have DON as your referee today.

Dat butthurt 

20181106_092847.jpg.c39470b83b35757ea7786743daca4d81.jpgrainy_days_sunglasses.jpg.b3d0fa9d32508740b834f4e2ba719d20.jpg

GMS even started pissing about with the ball near the corner flag at the end of the first half. Logan, Shinnie, Stewart & Wilson were all combining well down the right in the second half, surprised there weren't more shots from there tbh, especially when our players decided to play musical statues and not attempt any tackle. Aberdeen players know they'll get the decision if they go down when there's contact and we unnecessarily allowed them to do it and win decision after decision. I can have a go at Stewart for blocking throw ins, standing close to the taker at free kicks in our half and even trying to tell the ref the free kick should be further back when it's in the correct position, fact of the matter is I'd be applauding if a Hibs player was doing the exact same thing. Aberdeen have done this against us in the past and have exploited it superbly yet we've still not come up with a way to combat it. Shinnie & GMS must be in need of new shorts when they look at the fixtures and see that they're facing Hibs next 

All we can do is lick our wounds and hope a pillow is provided for Wednesday night

I don’t know if I’m being wooshed or not, my point is very simple.

When Aberdeen attacked us today, they looked several classes above, GMS, Stewart and Wilson were tearing us apart and Aberdeen could’ve had 4 or 5 if they’d been more clinical from these counter attacks.

And the last two words there are what you’re not getting. They were counter attacks because McInnes was happy to soak up our ‘pressure’ (ie we passed the ball around with no real purpose) and then hit us in numbers on the break.

What I am saying is that Aberdeen are comfortably a good enough side to beat Hibs without the snideness. Shinnie doesn’t need to hack players down, you don’t need to go down with injuries for minutes at a time, and if you honestly can’t see the what people mean by the “falling over with their back to the ref” trick then that’s a bit worrying.

[emoji2]

Archived