Hibs vs Aberdeen

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Did you never see that hibs team that got relegated??

Point of order Mr Chairman.  It's 'Did you never see those Hibs teams that got relegated?"

It's plural, because Hibs are just another one of the many Edinburgh yo-yo teams.

Yours, ever the pedant.

aDONis

Guest Bob Mahelp
10 minutes ago, Sheep62 said:

Just watching game back on Alba just now.

Jesus didn't appreciate at the time just how much we bossed that game

Result never in doubt

69% possession. For Aberdeen. 

Hibs were great.  Did well to get 1, actually. 

69% possession. For Aberdeen. 
Hibs were great.  Did well to get 1, actually. 

Could’ve done more if we didn’t rinse and repeat the pass across the back then hoof to Kamberi, dealt with easily by Hoban. Summed up for me by GMS getting to the ball first near the end despite being a good few yards behind Kamberi

17 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

Can’t even hound out a chairman who’s moving your team 7 (seven) miles out of the city and finishing you off as a club for good.

Most of us don’t want to, which is why we don’t.

40 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Thanx m8. I have a feeling we're just about going to be ok this season. Although in saying that, we've never had a technicality to protect us from relegation.

I see what you did there. Clever.

Guest Bob Mahelp
2 minutes ago, Dave1875 said:

Could’ve done more if we didn’t rinse and repeat the pass across the back then hoof to Kamberi, dealt with easily by Hoban. Summed up for me by GMS getting to the ball first near the end despite being a good few yards behind Kamberi

GMS has been tremendous all season for tracking back. For a guy who has been criticised all his career for lack of commitment, his work rate over the last 2 years with Aberdeen has been amazing.

Guest Bob Mahelp
3 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

Even worse. :lol:

Milne the pied piper leads you to shuttle buses with no nearby pubs and your club ripped from its community.

You must have lost again, I presume. 

But that wasn’t your original point.

Yeah, I had assumed that there’d be resistance to what must rank as one of the worst ideas in Scottish football history. You told me that there’s actually very little, I changed my original point on account of that minter of a fact.

2 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

Ach the Hibs bois were doing so well putting on a brave face there but the mask has slipped now

Set phasers tae seethe 

Heids gone perhaps but on the other hand he's got a point. Meadowbank's move to Livingston never sat right with me and Aberdeen's move to Westhill is about as bad. 

Guest Bob Mahelp
2 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

Yeah, I had assumed that there’d be resistance to what must rank as one of the worst ideas in Scottish football history. You told me that there’s actually very little, I changed my original point on account of that minter of a fact.

You must be having a cracking Saturday, holding on to that snippet of excitement...

Archived