Hibs vs Aberdeen

They’re destined to be best of the rest yet again because Derek McInnes doesn’t have the stones to use your fantastic attacking options (GMS, Stewart) in the way they should be used. Instead he has them throwing themselves to the floor when a Hibs player comes within a 5 yard radius of them, and it won’t/doesn’t work against a referee when the Old Firm come to town. There’s so much potential in Aberdeen, just need a manager who isn’t afraid of his own shadow to take you that step further.

Not sure if serious ?

We were superb today. Attacking wise we looked the best we have in a long time. Should have been 4 or 5.

Stewart and Wilson were excellent together.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, G-MAN said:

Not sure if serious ?

We were superb today. Attacking wise we looked the best we have in a long time. Should have been 4 or 5.

If that's honestly the best Aberdeen have looked in a long time, then i'd be extremely worried. Clinged on to their 2-1 advantage using every time wasting method imaginable. Bit hard to score 4 or 5 goals when you only have 3 shots on target. You did however have DON as your referee today.

Guest Bob Mahelp
7 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

If that's honestly the best Aberdeen have looked in a long time, then i'd be extremely worried. Clinged on to their 2-1 advantage using every time wasting method imaginable. Bit hard to score 4 or 5 goals when you only have 3 shots on target. You did however have DON as your referee today.

:lol::lol::lol::thumsup2

Guest Bob Mahelp

This is my favourite day since the last time we had a free ride at Hibs.  The last time we played them actually.  And the time before that :thumsup2

Not sure if serious ?

Should have been, and wasn’t. If you’d actually attacked us properly it would’ve been 4 or 5.

Genuinely a bit disturbed by what you must’ve seen today. What I saw was an Aberdeen team who were brilliant going forward, but didn’t look interested in going forward nine times out of ten.

Stewart has gone from a fantastic, integral player for Killie to a man who stands in front of throw ins and stops them being taken. It’s a shame because I’d love Aberdeen to win the league and it just isn’t happening until McInnes shifts his mindset.

These poor sheeple, thinking their team are actually a great watch at the moment. I suppose any team scrapping out a result at Easter Road is considered a big deal, even when we're at our very worst.

Safe to say, they'll be nowhere near the status quo this season and I fully expect a proper footballing team like Kilmarnock to leapfrog them very shortly.

Guest Bob Mahelp
1 minute ago, HibsFan said:

Should have been, and wasn’t. If you’d actually attacked us properly it would’ve been 4 or 5.

Genuinely a bit disturbed by what you must’ve seen today. What I saw was an Aberdeen team who were brilliant going forward, but didn’t look interested in going forward nine times out of ten.

Stewart has gone from a fantastic, integral player for Killie to a man who stands in front of throw ins and stops them being taken. It’s a shame because I’d love Aberdeen to win the league and it just isn’t happening until McInnes shifts his mindset.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::thumsup2

Say what you like about Hibs being a pathetically shite fitba team, their fans still keep a sense of humour :thumsup2

Guest Bob Mahelp
Just now, BawWatchin said:

These poor sheeple, thinking their team are actually a great watch at the moment. I suppose any team scrapping out a result at Easter Road is considered a big deal, even when we're at our very worst.

Safe to say, they'll be nowhere near the status quo this season and I fully expect a proper footballing team like Kilmarnock to leapfrog them very shortly.

:thumsup2

Trying too hard, big fail there.

Good luck in your relegation battle, we hope you're still there next season to be our bitches once again.

Deluded.

Absolutely deluded.

Just now, Bob Mahelp said:

Good luck in your relegation battle,

Thanx m8. I have a feeling we're just about going to be ok this season. Although in saying that, we've never had a technicality to protect us from relegation.

Guest Bob Mahelp
2 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Thanx m8. I have a feeling we're just about going to be ok this season. Although in saying that, we've never had a technicality to protect us from relegation.

Just like you never had ability, skill or mentality to protect you from relegation. Nae luck.

Hamilton :lol::lol:

I think you'll survive the play-offs OK.  Good luck :thumsup2

26 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

10 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

3 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

It's ok. The Rangers will bring you back from the 80's. Even if it's just for a short time.

Piggy

Just while we’re dispelling myths that the Dandies believe in, the European Super Cup obviously does not count as an honour and that second star is as fraudulent as Milne’s deliberate running down of Pittodrie.

ETA: oh, and trickle down economics don’t work.

It's ok. The Rangers will bring you back from the 80's. Even if it's just for a short time.

Non Aberdeen fan, bringing up the 80s shock.

Be proud that your team took part in a very very good game today.

You haven’t seen us play much this season obviously. It’s been turgid for the most part. So forgive us for being over the top with what we watched today [emoji106]

Hope we can count on your support on Wednesday to stop the status quo. [emoji3]

2 minutes ago, G-MAN said:

Hope we can count on your support on Wednesday to stop the status quo. emoji3.png

Oh, you'll have my full support. You won't however have the support of Don Robertson. So the "tactics" Aberdeen got away with today are not going to work against them. So it'll be interesting to see how your team cope when they can't twist the arm of the officials.

16 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

13 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

2 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

Just while we’re dispelling myths that the Dandies believe in, the European Super Cup obviously does not count as an honour and that second star is as fraudulent as Milne’s deliberate running down of Pittodrie.

1 minute ago, BawWatchin said:

Oh, you'll have my full support. You won't however have the support of Don Robertson. So the "tactics" Aberdeen got away with today are not going to work against them. So it'll be interesting to see how your team cope when they can't twist the arm of the officials.

you two related ?

Chris-crocker-crying-o.gif

Archived