Hibs vs Aberdeen

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, TommyDickFingers said:

tbf  you've had more practice playing lower league opposition.

Trying to act smug about Aberdeen having never been relegated because Alloa didn't have enough dugouts in the 1990s or whatever bogus reason it was that kept you in the SPL when you finished stone dead last. Not a good look for you.  eMlO2Ay.png.c05ebc448b69864d2797e29bbf8be0ff.png

Trying to act smug about Aberdeen having never been relegated because Alloa didn't have enough dugouts in the 1990s or whatever bogus reason it was that kept you in the SPL when you finished stone dead last. Not a good look for you.  eMlO2Ay.png.c05ebc448b69864d2797e29bbf8be0ff.png

Don’t be jealous of #TB4

10 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

Don’t be jealous of #TB4

Keep persisting Dindy, as a fan of the club who waited 114 years for the Scottish Cup, I can tell you that a laugh for that #TB4 patter of yours is coming one day.

Guest Bob Mahelp

Now the Unicorn man and his rampant paranoia have been turfed out the Hibs dressing room, I sadly feel that Hibs will be a different side from the pushover amateurs they've been for most of the season.

Having squeaked a win against the only side in the league worse than them, they'll be up for this one. 

I'll go for 1-1, and for the Hibees on here to celebrate it like a Killie fan on benylin.

18 hours ago, HibsFan said:

Aberdeen having never been relegated because Alloa didn't have enough dugouts in the 1990s or whatever bogus reason it was that kept you in the SPL 

No automatic relegation  for any team that season played bigger part imo. 

1-3  big Sam to subjugate the Leith  Tiki-taka parody   :whistle

Archived