Rangers vs St Mirren 2nd February

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

STV News

@STVNews

Rangers forward Jermain Defoe will not face an SFA diving charge after the compliance officer ruled there was insufficient evidence.

Hardly surprising really, after all he didn’t appeal for it. Come to think of it, neither did Jordan jones......

Another disgusting example to back up Bobs point of how the SFA take any opportunity to try and hinder Rangers.

Oh...

STV News
@STVNews
Rangers forward Jermain Defoe will not face an SFA diving charge after the compliance officer ruled there was insufficient evidence.

Hardly surprising really, after all he didn’t appeal for it. Come to think of it, neither did Jordan jones......

Therefore the penalty decision was correct and Dallas is the greatest referee to bless the Scottish game.

8 hours ago, BobWilliamson said:

How the f**k does Stewart still have a job on the BBC. Utterly clueless 

Scotland's foremost expert on biomechanics and he disnae like Sevco....

56 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

STV News

@STVNews

Is the compliant officer going to get involved everytime the moonhowlers kick off?

Jones went down and stayed down if I remember correctly. He'll have to stop that Clark inspired nonsense come August.

Shouldn't go this way but JJ had/has a bit of a reputation for going down easily which I'm sure played a part in the decision.

I don't actually think Defoe's was as bad as JJs to be honest, they will never explain the reasons to us but it would be interesting to know how they decided on the difference (other than the obvious).

Is the compliant officer going to get involved everytime the moonhowlers kick off?
Jones went down and stayed down if I remember correctly. He'll have to stop that Clark inspired nonsense come August.
Pretty much aye. Someone from the public can make a complaint. Along with incidents brought up by the media that might have been missed. The CO has to investigate to see if there is a case to be heard.

6 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

There is no concept of 'second movement' in football but there is in rugby.  How you can draw an analogy from this is baffling.

You're saying that a footballer can't attempt to move again after being fouled because there's no concept of second movement in football?

:lol::1eye:thumsup2

2 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

Shouldn't go this way but JJ had/has a bit of a reputation for going down easily which I'm sure played a part in the decision.

I don't actually think Defoe's was as bad as JJs to be honest, they will never explain the reasons to us but it would be interesting to know how they decided on the difference (other than the obvious).

Any further forward in finding this mysterious PM 

Archived