Rangers vs St Mirren 2nd February

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The match itself should be a procession.
Will the Dundee-Hamilton axis of evil, in which we saw fans of both clubs supporting Hibs today, continue on Saturday?  I'd be disappointed if it did.  Large glass of toilet duck to the first poster who says, "I'd rather get relegated than wish your club a win" or some such diddy bollox.
C'mon the ****!!

I actually can’t wait for this. We’ll get utterly turned over but one of our new signings might do something incredible like score a pearler or antagonise the home support into self-combustion.

We’ve had the most Football Manager-esque transfer window of my lifetime and I for one can’t wait to bear the fruits of it.

Amazed that the thick fud is still the **** manager. We'll get beat here as we'll be too afraid to attack what is a very poor and unimaginative rangers team.  Looking forward to be reunited with all the angry folk that sit round the away end at Ibrox. 
Wonder if that 8-figure £1m bid will come in for Morelos before the window shuts. 

Gerrard is a better manager than Kearney that’s for sure.

3 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Did Steven Thompson not throw a javelin at John McGinn when they both played for St Mirren ??

Just a jape gone wrong according to Thomson if I remember right.

10 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Hardly comparable when Gerrard has x10 the budget.  He should be beating Kearney 4-0 tomorrow but I bet it's 1 or 2 at most. 

Think its pretty obvious that Kearney is the new Stephen Kenny.  He's shite.

There's an English team play in b&w vertical stripes who had quite a good result the other night which I foretold. (but only to my wife)

Unfortunately I don't have the same feeling about this one. Still hopeful though.:thumsup2 Mon he Murn.

Archived